Y/N: time end.

Time resumes and I lay down mista. He's covered with bullet wounds and I sweat a bit.

Y/N: probably should have had one of the healers with us.....shit

I look up and see the man fire off a gun right at-

Y/N: MIRO!!!! PLATINUM WORLD!!!!!!!

Time stops and I sprint over to the bullet which is about to hit him. I jump in front of him and time reusmes before it hits me.

MIRO: Y/N!!!!!

Y/N: it's fine....my quirk will just be able to heal-

MIRO: no......that was the quirk erasing bullet!!!

W-what..........everything starts to go black and I suddenly feel weak. I drop to the ground breathing hard. Why does everything hurt!?!

MIRO: no come on man!!!!! Don't die!!!!!

Is that's what's happening......am I dying.......Jotaro runs over to me to check on me while Passione fights overhaul.

Jotaro: what happened!?!

Miro: he got hit by the bullet that destroys quirks!!!!

Jotaros eyes widen

Jotaro: his vampire quirk.......he's almost a hundered years old mentally but it Shouldn't be doing this!!!! He shouldn't be dusting!!!!!unless.......dios body merged with mine....

He shakes me

Jotaro: Y/N!!!! Did dios body also fuse yours!?!

I nod weakly......Jotaros eyes widen.

Jotaro: GO AND FIND JOSUKE OR GIORNO!!!!

He nods and he runs. I look and see eri walking torwarss overhaul

Overhaul: you don't want to see anyone else die right eri...?

Anyone else-I see it. Bruno lying on the ground next to abbachio narancia.................

Y/N: p-platinum world.......z-ZA.........WAURdoooo......

Time stops and I get up with Jotaro before he runs at over haul and star platinum is behind him. I run with every ounce of power I have left and jump at overhaul before we both punch him repeatedly before time resumes and overhauls is sent crashing back. He zooms out of the wall and punches Jotaro back so hard he breaks through a wall. Overhaul grabs me by the neck and starts slamming me down multiple times before lifting me up.

Over haul: looks like your all out of time joestar......

3rd POV

Y/N chuckles a bit before slowly lifting his finger at something. Overhaul looks and his eyes widen

Starts at 3:53
There standing in front of Fat gum, ochako, froppy, and Ryuko stops two boys.

Starts at 3:53 There standing in front of Fat gum, ochako, froppy, and Ryuko stops two boys

Josuke: bastard...........

Giorno: your going to pay