Epilogue

> Three months after the war<
"Rose... your positive? I mean, absolutely. Am I truly going to be a... a..." I smile and he looks shocked, "father? Yes." He smiles and lifts me off the ground, spinning me around in circles. We laugh and he envelopes me into an embrace. "But, I want to make Dorian the godfather." He says decisively.
I'm shocked, that wasn't who I was expecting, but I approved. Dorian had grown to become my best friend and loved companion. He actually even stayed in Skyhold, at my insistence. And even Dorian's parents came for Christmas last year. We had made our home here.
Bull and his Chargers stayed after the Inquisition. Krem found himself someone to love, it ended up being a Mage actually, and the two were inseparable. They girl was beautiful with dark hair and eyes. Bull loves making jokes and Krem always came up with a comment on Bull's love life or some other counter. Since Bull is in a relationship with Dorian, it gets quite funny. The rest of the crew was still here. All living in the tavern or their own small properties around Skyhold.
Sera went to Denerim and last I heard was still helping the "Red Jenny." She came home for holidays and to see all the shitein' people. As Cullen says, "Sera will be... Sera."
Varric went back to Kirkwall a few weeks after the last battle. He told everyone, "I've got a promise to keep," he pointed to Bianca and smiled, "but I'll be back for a game of Wicked Grace. Don't get ass-deep in demons." He repeated the phrase he had first said to me. And his farewell was understood. As I hugged him for the last time and held him at arms length, I said, "that's a nice crossbow." Everyone hugged and he went on his merry, little way. He comes back every few months and writes all the time, always sending me the latest copies of his books and such.
Cassandra stayed, mostly because she didn't want to loose the only family she ever had. She is now 16th in line for the Nevaren throne. In the end she didn't want to be Divine. She wanted to be happy, it took some convincing on my part but she is happy now. She keeps saying, "Tomorrow I will rebuild the Seekers of Truth, just not today."
Cole is traveling. He pops in once or twice a week, checking on what he calls, "the happy, growing soul." I've tried telling him, "it's a baby." He just shakes his head and then pops out again. I can tell he is happy, he's always smiling when he comes and says he feels light, or something.
Vivienne went back to her royal Orlesian lifestyle. She has a party every so often and we always attend. Though they're never as exciting as the first we went to.
Leliana is Divine. She seems content. I remember her here during the war, all violent and sad, like one of Varric's books. She is where she is meant to be.
Josie left to secure her family in Val Royeaux And to keep an eye out for her sister, whom is now married to some Duke. But she says she will be back after her family issues.