If you do

"Thank you, Leliana." I go to walk out, but am almost immediately stopped, "oh, Cullen. I wanted to remind you." I turn around to see her stern glare. "You better be good to Rosalie. If I hear word that you hurt her in any way shape or form, I will personally make sure your life is a living hell. Rose has been my friend since we were young. And I would hate to see you handicapped, it wouldn't suit you."

I nod quickly. And she smiles sweetly, "Good we understand eachother," she chuckles, "I sound like my old self. I don't mean to sound... crazy, but also, I like that she's happy now. She was so stressed about this. Now she has someone, besides me, to help her with all of her burdens. I'm happy for the two of you. But I'm serious. If you break her heart, I'll break yours. Literally. Promise?" I roll my eyes and say, "Thank you. And yes I promise."

With that I walk out and shut the door, only to come face to face with Fell. "Cullen, sorry," she says frantically, while smiling. "No, I'm sorry. What are you doing here?" She replies, "Leliana and I are going for a ride. I have to work on my 'balance and poise' for the crowds. Because sometimes, 'I forget I'm the inquisitor'. 'Remember to smile'," she rolls her eyes and then perks up, "what are you doing here?" I sigh, "well your friend here, just threatened me. In these exact words 'you break her heart, I will break yours. Literally.'"

She frowns, "ugh Leliana, I will kill her." I smile. "Don't worry about it. It's good to know someone cares for you, even if that means threatening me." She laughs, the sound like bells and pure easiness. "You'll have to remind me of that later, if I don't kill her first."

"Are you available later?" She shakes her head. "Free as a bird. Well... not really like a bird more like a..." I cut her off with a kiss. She wraps her arms around my neck and I grab her waist. And we eventually have to pull apart for air. She blushes looking wind blown, "Continue this later?" I nod and kiss her cheek and she walks into Leliana's office.