BakuDeku(Remake)

In My AU Deku is Aizawa's son and Present Mic's. Bakugou never bullied Deku and they've been friends since 5 just like on the anime.

Bakugou's P.o.v Oh come on Denki let's go see what the damn nerd is doing. But do we have to? Yes now come on. Ugh....fine. So what are you guys doing? Oh well we're going to check on Deku. Okay. Also Bakugou Mr.Aizawa wants you he said it's important. Okay. I have denki. By BakuBro. You wanted me? Yes as you can clearly see I can't keep Izuku from running so I was hoping maybe you could teach him not to. By the way Deku was hit with a quirk that turned him into a baby. I'll try my best and also he's been with you?!Yup... Okay?! *walks out of his classroom with Deku in his hand. Oh hello Deku~kun. H hello ma'am w who a are y you? Bakugou what happened to him and why doesn't he remember me? He got hit by a quirk and the reason why is because he didn't grow up with you if he did then he would remember but he didn't. Oh... That makes since. H hey m miss h have y you s seen m my d dad? Um.... no. O oh o okay t then. Hey Izuku you'll see him later. O oh o okay K Kacchan. Izuku are you okay? H huh.... *Rolls up sleeves to see red cutts. *Gasps then looks at deku and said.... Is this why you've been stuttering. H huh? Let's go see dad. *Rolls down Deku's sleeves and takes  him to Mr.Aizawa's Office where he finds Mr.Aizawa and Present Mic. Why Is Izuku here? This is why....*Rolls up Deku's sleeves again to reveal his cutts. I Izuku... Why would you do this to yourself. D do w what D daddy? * Rolls down Izuku's sleeves. We'll ask him when he gets back to normal. Two weeks later. Deku is back to normal. Why is everybody staring at me? HOW LONG!!! How long what? *Rolls up his sleeves. Oh that..... Well um.....let's just say Denki should never be trusted while babysitting me.... What do you mean? Well...Um....Those aren't real cutts they are marker marks see....*Realizes that Denki had drawn with a sharpie red marker.DENKI KALAMARI YOU IDIOT! So is it real or?.... Denki drawed it with a sharpie red marker. DENKI YOU ARE SO DEAD WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU! Phew I was worried there for a second. Aw does someone have a crush? W what N no... You're blushing and Stuttering which means yes BakuBro. Kacchan can I speak with you for a minute please. Sure. So you know how I had a crush on someone when I was a kid and I couldn't tell you because I was that you would laugh at me. Yes I remember that why? Well because you're the person that I had a crush on well....actually that I still have a crush on. *Kisses Deku. I like you too Deku.So does that mean we can Kick Denki's shin? Yes yes it does. WELL THEN LET"S GO! WEll goodbye my Minty Friends. (This took 533 Words.)