[10]

Jungkook p.o.v

"Shocked?"I raised my right eyebrow and grin at her"did I disturb your lovebirds time?"she frown"what are you doing jungko-"I grab her waist and pull her closer to my body"aah..akkk...yahh!"

"Don't forget that you are still my wife,JEON SANA, yesterday was that taehyung guy,now this guy,are you a player without me knowing?"I grip her waist tighter"yahh!"

"Let me tell you something jeon Sana,mine is mine,your is mine got it?"

"You are unbelievable"I laugh,she frown and try to push me away,but I tighten my grip on her,she signed and laugh a little,I look at her confused"are you perhaps..... jealous?"

"What?"

"Ofcouse you are jealous,no one can insists my body and my charm"she said,I look at her body from head to toes

I quickly took off my blazer when I saw how tight and short her dress is,and throw it at her"what the-yahh!"she grab my blazer that are on her face"remember....playboy like me will never falls in love"

Sana p.o.v

He turn his back on me and go back to the girls he was flirting with,I took a deep breath"what the hell is wrong with him?"I turn to jimin and touch his cheek that was pouch by jungkook

"are you ok chim?"he nod and touch my hand thats on his cheek"maybe he doesn't know how the game work"I remove my hand"I'm sorry for his behavior just now chim"

"It's ok,you know it's been a while now since I got pouched on the face"I look at him in*are you serious right now*look"you still can joke after what happened to you?"

"Come on Sana,I'm fine and besides I'll would do the same thing if I were your husband tho"

"Don't worry chim,I make sure I'll end everything tonight.."he look at me confuse"end what?"

"Something.."

"Ohh okay"