Chapter4:Life after 18+.(Why Me)

So previously,We talked about the time when i was a child...But that was not my reason to write this book...The reason starts from here....Now it will become more interested...

So when i paseed my 10th standard with 386 marks and it was the highest marks amongest all of my cousins..obviously,they feel jealousy....
And i was like prowed on myself...My parents was happy with me..I got a new and first phone as a reward...Micromaz bolt A40...Ths first android phone with 2.5 version..Relatives came with alot of things to wish me for my success...That days i was like a king but for time being...

Now the real stuff started...To choose the stream...offcourse, many people wants to get involved in my decision..But as i said i was the one who never fears,I choose med and non med stream..I consulted the coaching centres from my cousin zeeshan di and tawfeeq bhaya...They guided me and i am thankfull to them...So i had a dream to join the biscoe school but as i already said that financial condition was not good at that time,so i had admission in SP higher secondary school,That was the first time when my first dream broke...
So i joined the seperate coachings for every subject...
For maths, i joined owais sir in zainakadal...For chemsitry the popular sir chasu sir in hawal...and for physics, rufeen sir in zainkadal...For biology i joined ancarta coaching centre in qamarwari...

So i started my new chapter of life..but i never knew that i will be worse in comming years....
Without knowing this,i started...In the morning...i woke up at the time of fajr prayer...After offering namaz, firstly i went to biology coaching,...after biology then maths...And after that i went to school...
In evening shift i went to chachu sir a d rufeen sir and that was schedule of my day and it changed from time to time...
But i go school very less because that was not my dream school....

Days past, I start making a time table for me....I was expert in this..Hahahaha
So firstly i concentrated on math subject very well....And after that physics and chemistry...Biology i kept on hold.,I only made notes for that...and planned to read them before month of exam....
So this was my time table and offcourse it worked very well till the time when exams came near....According to my plan, i started learning biology as i was already good in other subjects...
So i start learning biology and i completed one chapter from it....
And that was satisfactory...
Tommorow when i start revising the chapter...There was a turning point in my life...everything that i learnt was gone....i cant remmember anything...i start getting depressed..exams was near....and i was depressed..Biology was out of my head...and obviously it start effecting my other subjects too...Due to depression i started sleeping in chemistry class..I was loosing myself...

Finally, i made a decision to talk with my parents about this...So firsty, i started with my mother...
Maama i cant coopup..i said....
She said....Why you cant coopup...you have to...angrily while cooking
So,first plan was failed...
I know exactly what to do now...My father was in Delhi at that time..so i called him and told him the full story...
He replied in cool way...Do whatever you want to...No can can pressure you..
Ohhh some kind of relief i had that time....Now nobody can force me
I

had granted permission from the supreme court....what can high court do now...hahahaha.....
So i went to biology coaching for the refund of fees and he gave me a half payment because i had been there for 4 months....

So everything started to get back on track...i start concentrate on my goal...start studying the subjects..among which my favourite subject was maths....i love maths...
But,Allah has planned something else for me...

On September 5,2014..flood came in our state...in major parts of srinagar...everything was under flood...
Atleast for a month...schools,colleges,houses everything was damaged by the flood...
There was a silent breeze everywhere at that time...like a horror movies..Phone lines were cut...Internet was shutdown...Relief process were started by mamy agenicies..
Like there was end of the sringar..
But fortunately,we were safe...Our house was not effected by flood...
But my mother's phufi was effected by it...
And from here the story started...
After flood,everything start to recover damaged douse start there renovation...
The houses which got fully damaged,begans to demolish them...And my mother's phufi house was one among them...
I and my mamu's went there to take everything out from that house....
They house was damaged fully..The walls were soaked with water...cement was getting out of the wall...Furniture was of no use...Electronic applicance fully damaged and the main thing was that house was shaking whem we moved inside...so,carefully we start rescue process and everything was going good...Load carrier was helping us in this process..
Days pased and the work was comming near to end..And in between something happened..