Part 4. "Rude psycic force"

A.N.
Hey so I'm backkkk~
Drew the scene in the pic above but without blood cuz I didn't feel like drawing blood at the time. Blue sweater guy is how I imagined Kevin and Bea is that bish on the floor. So yea- enjoy part 4 of my weird isekai fanfic.
——————

The team stood with weapons out and got into fighting stances, facing the big explosion of light. they bared themselves for a shock wave, but it never came.
The light was like some kind of visual effect in a movie, that got added in through After-Effects.
They exchanged worried glances, and looked at the source as the light dissipated like fog. There was a human figure... a girl, lying on the floor scrunched up into a little ball.
They all tensed, as Robin stepped forward. kaldur wasn't there so he took charge.

"Who are you? How did you get into here?!" He asked with a commanding voice, putting on his best Bat-glare as they all pointed weapons at this girl, who seemed unconscious.

He examined the scene further and noticed a book laying a few meters from her body.

He glanced at his teammates who seemed horrified, all of them staring at the girl. He looked back, and Then he saw it...how the hell did he miss it earlier?!
It was all over the book, and had a splatter pattern on the floor leading up to her.
She was wrapped in a bloody sweatshirt with a large tear in the back, blood trickling out of the hole. She laid there, with her back to them.
"Could she be dead?" M'gann asked through the newly established mind link.
Robin huffed. "Stay alert-", he said, starting to walk up to the girl, weapon in hand, but paused when she groaned.
She started mumbling quietly,too quiet for him to hear. "She's mumbling about...a math test?" Conner stated.
They stood in a standstill, exchanging glances again, as M'ganns voice ringed in their heads-

"Is that blood? Do you think she's a threat?"

"We should get a first aid kit-" wally pointed out.

"We should call the League."

"We'll bring her in for questioning" , Robin answered, taking out a pare of handcuffs. "Be careful-"

He was cut off by a groan coming from the girl, who quickly opened he eyes, and sat up, staring at something in front of her. Wally was going to approach, but Robin raised his hand. "Not yet." He wispered through the mind link. He just.. got this gut feeling that he should let this scene play out.

Beatrice pov

I sat up quickly, snapping my head towards the familiar voice, my eyes widening as I saw his face.
there he was, staring right back at me, with an annoyed look on his face that I knew so well... or at least thought I did.
...Kevin. KEVIN. The person who caused this mess.

How.. how dare he fucking stand there like nothing happened-

He folded his armed on his chest. "Are you going to get up or continue to mope on the floor like that?" he asked, an eyebrow raised, as he pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose.
Kevin looked so normal. His brown hair was tied up in a bun, and he was wearing his favorite blue sweater. If I looked at him long enough I could almost convince myself that none of this happened and that I was back in his art shop, when everything was normal. I cringed. 'Key word almost'

He was eying me, expectantly, while subtly glancing behind me letting out a quiet huff. He offered me his hand, and I wanted to slap it away, but. Couldn't move. Memories flashing in my mind as anger builds up.

"Seriously. Are you going to sit there all day?"he mumbled reaching towards me,fidgeting, His approaching hand snapped me out of the trance I was in. I slapped his hand away and pushing myself off the ground,cringing at the sharp pain I felt in my back. I backed up a bit, putting distance between us.