Part 2. The ritual

[AN. so ya, second chapter, and next ones gonna have the first crossover event next part. Also-
Trigger warning, blood, slight torture and death😊]

No ones pov

The preparations for the ritual were done, the spell memorized and the picture drawn. It was all ready, all that was left was for Kevin to convince himself what he was doing was ok.

"I'm doing this for you" he mumbled, while talking out a bottle filled with an unknown substance, along with a piece of cloth, when he heard his phone buzz.

It was Bea.

"I'll be there in 5"

He hesitated. He could just wait for next month, but it was a full moon tonight and he could not afford for her to lose her spirit link with the drawing.

So it had to be that night.

He unlocked his phone and opened the chat with Beatrice. He stared at her profile picture, already regretting what he was going to do, starting to shake.
He had only known her for a month but for some reason he felt a strong connection with her,

almost like he cared for her, but there's no way that's true, is there?

So, when he told her he needed a commission for next month's full moon, he thought he had a bit more time. He needed more time-

Then he felt something rap around his neck. He turned around to see who it was, but there was no one there.
"Bea?" He asked the seemingly empty room.

Just when he was about to give up and go back to feeling sorry for himself and start crying, he heard a faint whisper.

"You're doing this for me." A disembodied voice said pleading.
His eyes darkened, as he took a deep breath.

His phone buzzed.

"I'm outside"

———

The door opened slowly, and a scrawny girl in an oversized black and white sweatshirt came into the dark store.

"Kev...?" She asked, slowly shifting towards the wall, looking for the light switch.

Kevin didn't want to do this, but his body moved on its own.

"Kevin you already spoiled Wally's death for me, if this is a prank I swear-" she yelled, but was cut off by a strong hand grabbing her, and a cloth covering her mouth.

"MMFFF!-" she managed to squeak, before everything turned black.
_____

Kevin stood there with her in his arms, chuckling sadly.

"Even when you're being kidnapped you sound like a cat girl" he mumbled, blinking the tears away. "I'm so sorry Bea-"

As he stood there, he questioned why he was willing to go so far for this... why, wouldn't it just be easier to live life normally?

_____

Beatrices pov

When I woke up I wasn't sure if I was awake.
I was in a dark room that was dimly lit by candles, with all sorts of carvings in them.

'Where am I?' I panicked, scanning my memories, trying to make sense of what happened, and how I got here.
It took me a few moments to come to, and when I did, all I could do was freak out.

"Kevin?" I mumbled frantically, trying to get up but finding my hands and legs were tied to a chair.

I started squirming under the rope, trying to break loose, rubbing my skin raw, all while yelling for Kevin. 'Is he ok!?, did the person who did this also get him?!'