'Corpse and Brooke.' Toast said, smirking while Corpse chuckled, knowing this was all just rubbish. Shipping business was tricky and often caused barriers between the streamers. 'And the latest is, RaeJay.' Toast shrugged when Rae shrugged his legs off the armrest.

Sykkuno laughed, confused, 'What's RayJay?' He asked.

Rae pretended to scroll on her phone while James heard Toast spill the news. 'Rae, as in our Rae.' He pointed, while Rae face palmed herself and Corpse held his laughter.

'Toast is going to be murdered.' Corpse muttered under his breath and Rae grunted.

'Don't hold me back this time, Corpse.' She muttered back, as Toast smirked.

'And the other one?' Sykkuno asked, steadying his hair strands falling on hus forehead.

'Toast...' Rae warned.

'It's James.'

'James Charles?' Sykkuno asked, 'What?' This time he definitely was confused. 'How?'

'No, Sykkuno you thickhead.' Toast shook his head, James who stood aside straightened up at his name. 'It's James. Your twin.'

And Rae met James eyes from behind and he met her eyes too. However he retreated his gaze and his footsteps as he left.

Corpse was right. It was super awkward and all Rae wanted to do after killing Toast was kill herself.

_

'What is up guys....' Toast said in front of the camera, Rae smiling and waving. 'It's Rae-Toast here!'

Sykkuno who was behind the camera laughed, the chat was blowing up, because now it wasn't just Sykkuno's followers, both Rae's and Toast's and some of Corpse's were on too.

'We thought you'd love some changes here. Get some cRAEzy added!' Rae shurgged, winking and Toast rolled his eyes.

'Rae. No one wants you here. They're here for me.' Toast wriggled his eyebrows and smiled at the camera.

The chat was blowing up, and not only was Sykkuno's views increasing, the gifted subs were skyrocketing.

'Thank you firepheonix1321 for 25 gifted subs!' Rae said, catching hold of one name.

'That's a whole bunch of gifted subs!' Toast chuckled, the subs increasing. 'Wow, now we can all pay our water bills!'

Sykkuno's laughter was heard so much from behind the camera. Rae raised her brow at the donos and subs, 'Guys stop stop. We're here to have fun and interact and not just for reading out names. Because if you'll keep subbing, Sykkuno will have to have an entire stream to thank his subs!'

Sykkuno laughed again, covering his hand as he entered the scene and sat on the empty chair, adjusting his hair and smiling at the blowing up chat.

'Hey guys, that's right. We have two amazing streamers here, today.' Sykkuno said softly, 'We have Disguised Toast, the biggest brain and The Valkyrae, Content Creator of the Year, guys.'

'Wait, how come I don't get THE before my name?' Toast added the same time Rae yelled, 'Stop overdoing it, Sykkuno!'

Sykkuno only laughed, 'Guys, you both are two most awesome people.'

From the other side of the room a deep clearing of throat sound was heard. And all three snapped their heads at Corpse who was coughing.

'Oh, no, yes Corpse is awesome too!' Sykkuno laughed, apologising and choking on his laughter. 'He is here too.'

Rae tsked, teasing Sykkuno all the more. 'I cannot believe you forgot him. The audacity!'

'Sykkuno. That's such a bad host thing.' Toast added, disappointed and trolling him.

This ended in the chats pouring in, subs increasing and loads of laughter and Rae sat back, soaking in the warmth of being around a group of wholesome people.

Well, wholesome people and James, the one who couldn't keep his eyes off her for some reason.

_

A/N

I love the amigops. They're just too wholesome. I am so obsessed with them that I've made a video of them being sorted into their Hogwarts Houses.

Watch the video attached above!

Also, VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

P.s. I've severe cold. Please pray for me. And thank you for all the votes ♡