7-LET YOU DOWN-7

Y/n grew more and more distant from her friends, especially Sophia. She was still angry with her.
After that night with Finn he still came they just never mentioned what happened. He acted weird though. Every time someone walked pass y/n's room he would shush her and hide. But other times if no one were home they would run around the house.

Finn Chased y/n around the kitchen. He tripped and fell down. "I'm gonna catch y- OH FUCK" He yelled. Y/n was bursting into laughter as she watched Finn sprawled out on the cold kitchen floor. "Total wipeout!" She said pointing and laughing at him. He flipped her off. She flipped him off back. Next thing you know it. they're were both poking each other with their middle fingers. They were laughing and laughing, until they heard the front door unlocking. "Shit! Shit! shit! Move your ass and get upstairs!" Y/n whisper shouted. "Okay, Okay!" He yelled as she pushed his ass up the stairs.

They finally reached her room and collapsed on her bed. "Jesus christ you are so slow!" y/n said as she hit Finns shoulder. "Gosh your even more annoying then before I died." He said rolling his eyes. They laid there in silence. "Finn?" He turned his head to face y/n. "Yeah?" He said with his sweet and calmly voice. Y/n got butterflies in her stomach she didn't know why though. Finn was just a good friend. "How come I can only see you?" She asked. Finn hesitated for a while but then spoke up. "Well because I chose to see you. When you go to heaven you get to chose someone to be able to visit." (That's just something I made up just so you know;)) "Well how come you chose me?" She asked Finn. "Because you're my bestest friend in the whole world." He answered. "Bestest is not a real word dingus." She said rolling her eyes. "Whatever." He chuckled. "Wanna play kiss marry kill?" y/n asked.

"Okay let's see Millie, Sophia and........... Me!" Y/n started. "Okay, I'll kiss Sophia, Mary Millie and kill you" He said. "What! Why are you going to kill me!" She yelled. "Im killing you cause your annoying and if your dead we won't have to hangout in secret anymore" Finn said. "I guess that's smart." She said. "Your turn." Y/n nodded. "Jack, Noah and me." "That's hard i'll marry Jack, but should I kill you or Noah cause Noah is so annoying," She laughed. "Well i'm already dead." Finn said, "Fine I'll kiss you, In a friend way! And kill Noah." "No! Don't kill Noah i'll have to deal with him even more!" The two of them burst out laughing to the point that they couldn't breathe.

Around 3:00 AM in the morning Finn had left. Y/n sat there in her room alone.

*Start song here*

Dear Fucking Diary,
Finn has been coming more recently. It's fun hanging around with him. He's an idiot though. I don't care he's my bestie we both idiots. Me and Sophia have been getting more distant. She tries to talk to me but I always push her away. I'm sorry that let her down. I wish that I could say i'm proud of myself but I can't. Besides Finn, (whose still a ghost) Sophia is the only one who I can talk to. Whatever i don't care. Bye asshole.
-Y/n 0_0

Y/n slumped on her bed as her thought ran wild. What if Sophia is right maybe I really am in love with Finn. But it's too late, and I have a boyfriend. She kept on seeing her kissing Finn in her head.

~Time Skippty skip to the next day at school~

Y/n walked to the bus stop with Sophia. It was soon 6:35, the bus was 10 minutes late. "Y/n?" Sophia asked. "What" I sighed. "I-i read your d-diary and I'm s-sorry and I know a lot has been going on an-" "You read my diary!" Y/n yelled. "Yeah and I'm s-" "Save it Sophia the bus is here."

Y/n stomped onto the bus. "Hey y/n wanna sit next to m-" Jack started, but y/n walked right passed him. She went all the way to the back of the bus.

"What ya doing back here princess?" Y/n looked up. Aiden. He's a  Senior in high school and one of the biggest bullies in the school. "Who are you calling princess?" She said. "You, princess." Aiden smirked. "Don't call me that." She said calmly "Or what?" "Or Ill kick your ass" She said staring him dead in the eye. "Think again" Aiden pulled a pocket knife out of his pocket. "What you going to do with that pretty little toy?" Y/n said annoyed. Aiden put his knife up on her neck. He pressed down. "Are you going to talk to me like that again?" He asked. "Yeah asshole" She said earning oohs from the crowd.

Meanwhile...

"Whats up with y/n?" Jack asked Sophia. "She... well we got into a fight today she hasn't talked to me since well... Finn." Sophia admitted. "Well, what was the fight about?" He asked. "I...I told her to get over that fact that Finns gone..." Sophia sighed. "SOPHIA! WHY WOULD YOU TELL HER THAT!" Jack yelled but only loud enough for Sophia to hear. "I-i don't know it just like kind of came out.." Sophia shrugged.
"Jesus christ"

Aiden pushed the knife more on y/n's neck. "You really need to learn how to control your anger princess." He smirked. Control your anger. That was nearly impossible for y/n. She had some severe anger issues, and she couldn't control them. That's why she holds onto grudges for so long. "Get off of me Aiden" She said through gritted teeth. He pressed harder. It stinged y/n's neck. She kicked him in the groan and he fell over clutching his stomach. "Ah Jesus christ!" He yelled. He got back up and pushed the knife back on y/n. He pressed hard enough to leave a bruise.

Sophia and jack heard noise from the back of the bus. "what's that?" Sophia asked. "I don't know probably just some stupid roast battle." Jack said scrolling through his phone. "Ah Jesus christ!" Aiden yelled. "Shit! Was that Aiden!" Sophia yelled. The two teens turned and saw Aiden pushing a knife on y/n's neck. "Hey asshole!" Sophia yelled. "Get off of her!" "You talking bout princess over here?" said sarcastically. "I told you to stop calling me that!" Y/n snapped. Aiden pushed it harder. Her neck started to bleed. She quietly whimpered. "Oh, looks like princess is scared now huh?" He laughed. "I said get of her! You have absolutely NO respect for women! Did your mother ever tell you how to treat people!" Sophia yelled at him...

7 years ago...
"Where were you!" Aidens father yelled. "I said I-i was out with the girls!" Aidens mother stuttered. Aidens father slapped her. "Mommy!" Aiden who was 9 yelled. "Shut up!" He pushed Aiden on the floor. The back of his head hit the floor and he fainted.
The next morning when he went to go look for his mother she wasn't home, and she never returned...

A/n
SOOOOOO HOW WE FEELING BOUT THIS CHAPTER AND AIDEN
AND YES THIS IS AIDEN FROM THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY HEEHEHE AND NO HATE TO HIM BTW

HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY?

ALSO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE

BYEEEEE

Word count: 1290 words:)