note got to far

~~~ hifumi pov ~~~

It was a normal day of the week. All i had to do is write a simple note to somebody to make me feel awesome. What could possibly go wrong? Should i write about dummy thicc anime girls... Or my beloved... THOMAS THE TRAIN! Look at his huge train body, and.. And that sexy face, but what REALLY turned me on was that sound of that horn. I used to kiss the tv when i was 11. Sure i got made fun of but nothing can get me away from my THOM THOM! And if you mess with THOM THOM you will feel pain!

Oh right back to the story.

~~~ what hifumi is written down ~~~

Oh THOM THOM my beloved huge train... I want to kiss you so bad... Dummy thick anime girls are sucky now. Ohhh THOM THOM i want to feel your metal body against mine ( help me ) you know that inventor? Miu iruma? Please make this dream come true. Why would you read this anyways... Please make this work.

- Hifumi the train lover💗

~~~ 3rd person pov ~~~

As hifumi sat on his bed he noticed his remote, so he grabs it. "Hmm which one has thomas the train channel on it?" Hifumi questions himself.

A couple of days later Miu Iruma finally saw the letter... Her face looked like she smelt a pile of wet dogs as she cringed to the note.

She couldn't break this young boys heart even though he was a horny creep.

~~~ hifumi pov ~~~

"Ohhh i hope she builds something actually useful."

TO BE CONTINUED

~~~ author ~~~

So this was wild so umm I'll be working on the next chapter right now... Somehow i actually LIKE WRITING THIS EVEN THOUGH IT KINDA MAKES ME CRINGE... Your welcome to the person who requested this.

                                              -mac o roni