Chapter 4: "Something" fishy

I (Damien) was taking a walk in the park.  There are shadows moving about in the woods. I could have sworn there were laughs, bu t if I had my headphones in how would I hear laughs? Mm, I'm probably just paranoid.

I walk on and listen to a folder I created full of my night core music. I may as well have had a panic attack when "Angel of Darkness" came on. So I kept going walking and looping until I find myself lost. I've wandered into the woods! I'm so stupid! Where am I? I begin to doubletake. I realize I've no idea where I am. That is until I wander to a vast open lake.. I've wondered out of city limits! Oh dumb, dumb me... I see a black figure sitting on the dock fishing.

I know this is Something. Wow, why'd I need to even guess? I was so confused at how he was popping up like this. I crept to him, I'm sure I was way too silent to be heard, I didn't even breathe. When I was still quite some distance from Something he begins to speak.

"Lovely evening for a fish, aye?" He uses the most believable Australian accent I think is possible.

"I suppose." I reply.

"Care to take the pole?" He offers.

"Sure." I regret this almost instantly. The line gets hold of a really large black fish. It begins to pummel away from the dock. I get a feeling Something put me up to this. The fish drags on until I'm pulled under and slammed through some glass door, it seemed to open upon my near entry. That was weird. Once I'm inside I notice Something is there. This time he looks different. Not only are long black things extending from his back, but he's bigger, still slim and his arms have about 3 feet on mine. (This means 3 feet longer in case you didn't know.) I suddenly feel as though I'm being remotely controlled, I look over to a group of strangers, on sight I notice that they are all just like me. Unhappy, unfortunate, disliked outcasts.. Something begins to speak.

"I have a Little treat for you." On "treat" I get frozen blood. Somehow I know the others got it to. Suddenly Something's mouth began to drip with blood, he jumped down, now his eyes were there, only I may as well have died from shock upon seeing them. They were blood red, red cracks were in them. He looked insane. He lunges forth at us and that's all I remember when I wake up in a cell with another kid. There's wailing in the other cells and bloody arms are reaching out of the bars. Only purple eyes can be seen beyond the dark cells. Something is walking down a very distant hall, coming down still looking insane. He begins to speak to me.

"Welcome." He says.

"To where?" I ask.