This is the first time Tony ever showed him how angry he is. Tony who's usually so gentle when he's sick.
But maybe locking himself in his room while he's sick is part of why his Dad is not so gentle.

"Not negotiable." He says as he lifts his son who is still too light for his own good.

It's gonna be a long way to recovery from that one incident and Tony knows it.

Peter wraps his arms around Tony's neck and Tony stills feeling the heat radiating from his son's skin. Finally giving in, Peter takes in a shaky, wheezy breath in, hiding his burning face over his Dad's shoulder.

He needs Tony.

He needs his Dad.

Giving up he finally speaks that word.
"Building.." Peter mutters. His shaking voice muffled over Tony's shirt. Tony's eyes widens while Bruce and Steve froze to where they standing eyes shooting at the kid. That one word bringing memories they didn't want to relive.

"W-What?" Steve felt like he's being bathed in cold water and he doesn't like the cold.

"What about the building?"

"It's.. It's a signal. I'll explain later. Let's take him to the Medbay first." Bruce said clenching his hands.

"Tony.." Bruce patted Tony's arm, and Tony stared back at him. Fear was obvious in his eyes.

"You got him. Let's go." Bruce assures him and he nods, arms wrapped tight around his son.

"I got you, Pete. Always." He says, finally walking out.

Peter wakes up sitting by the ledge of a tall building. Holding a familiar pill bottle in his hand. On it was Bruce's messy hand writing of "supersoldier meds".

"Why am I back here?" He wonders and he looks around. No Nat, no Clint.. not even Tony.

"Dad?" He calls out.

No answer.

"Dad?!" He calls again.

Nothing.

"Mom? Dad? I guess I really have no parents." He unscrew the lid off the pill bottle. Pouring the pills in his hand.

"Dejavu.. huh." He stills. Closing his eyes and hearing something.

"Morgan?" A baby's cry.

"Morgan!" He forgot all about the pills and it fell off his hand as he stood up from the ledge.

"Morgan?" He finally got off the edge of the building, feeling a bit light headed.

"Whoa.." staggering as he takes a step.

"Ow my head.."

"It's okay, Pete. Let it out."

"What? Who?"

The familiar voice.

"Dad?" He runs following that voice and the sound of crying.

"Morgan?! Dad?!"

"Sweetie.." Mom?

"Mom! Dad!" What? What's happening?

"Let it out.." Peter finally wakes up but he's retching, throwing up everything in his stomach which are what left of it from Dinner last night.

"Hurts.." He coughs out, wheezing as he takes in air. There was a mist pointed over his face, aiding his breathing.