Part 14

~hours before the end~

-

-

-

Today's the day! The Yule Ball was going to take place at 7 in the evening so the faculty decided to cut classes short so we'll have the afternoon to get ready. Cedric came over to me before first period and gave me a small beige bracelet.. it had a small magnet so when I'm beside him, it would connect with his. My first class of the day was combined Potions with Ravenclaw, then Charms and my last, combined Herbology with Gryffindor. "I should focus on the day ahead so once I finish the day, I could get ready for the ball with my friends!!"

Despite having a past relationship, Draco and I still stayed as friends so he always had my back and supported me and my decisions. "We should hurry. We might be late to Snape's class." I said in a worried tone. "Don't worry, it's just Snape. I heard you're going to the ball with Cedric.. I'm proud of you but just promise me you'll save a dance for your best friend!!" I smiled as Blaise and Crabbe were sniggering in the background. We reached the door to Snape's dungeon and were greeted with a small smirk from Snape. "Finally. It only took you hours, now please sit down." Snape said with his slow and deep voice.

While Professor Snape discussed the properties of some potion, someone passed me a note. I looked around and saw Cho staring at me sheepishly. I looked at Draco and we bent down to read what it said. "I'm really sorry.. It was wrong of me to treat you this way.. Please forgive me - cho" Once we'd finished reading, Draco threw the parchment away without a second thought. "Ridiculous." I looked at him with a mad glance "She didn't really hurt me. I think it's fine to forgive her Draco.." He sighed and nodded. I got out a new piece of parchment and started to write. "It's fine, I hope you're okay with me going with Cedric to the ball though.." I asked the student next to me to pass it to Cho. She read the note, looked up with a weak smile and nodded.

Snape ended class a bit early so the Slytherins rushed to the Charms classroom for our next class. Pansy and I talked and giggled excited for tonight on the way to Charms when someone poked my shoulder. I turned and it was Cho. She was gesturing for me to follow her, so I did.

"y/n.. I just wanted to say I'm sorry.. I really am.. I was just mad because Cedric just broke up with me at the time so I thought you were seeing him while we were together.. but I guess I was wrong. I shouldn't have led you to the Forbidden Forest and burst at you.." Before Cho could say anything else, I cut her off "Cho, it's fine. It really is." I hugged her.. "We can get ready together, come to my dorm this afternoon. I have to get going but I'll see you there!!" Before she could reply, I rushed to class so I wouldn't be late. I barely just reached the start of the lesson as I sat by Pansy and saw her sketching out her dress for tonight. She looked up at me and we resumed our conversation talking about the dance.

A/n :hi guys!! comment down below if you want me to write a sequel <3