Part 13

~its finally time~

-

-

-

The Yule Ball was tomorrow! I couldn't wait!! But the problem was that no one asked me out so I might just be going alone.. The trio finally settled on an outfit they all agreed on and helped me get ready for my date with Cedric. I didn't really know what to expect today. I've always been on good terms with Cedric but I never really talked to him or did anything with him with one of my best friends was dating him. All my other friends from Beauxbatons helped me get ready and walked me to the entrance Room of Requirement on

I opened the door and saw a table in the middle of the room and a banner hanging across. The sign was blank and there was no sign of Cedric so I decided to go in and sit on one of the chairs at the table. Out of nowhere, Pippin, my owl came through the window with a small rose with a letter tied to her leg. The letter said "I've been too nervous to do this, but I'm ready." Once I'd finished reading, Cedric came in with his dress robes as the banner wavered for a moment, showing the words "Will you go to the Yule Ball with me?" I was shocked.. I didn't know what to say. I ran to him and hugged him. Neither of us wanted to let go but, he gave me his hand and spun me around. He played music and we slowly danced around.. After a few minutes of dancing, he pulled a chair for me and we sat down. As soon as we were both seated, food filled the table. We ate and talked for the rest of the day, just us two.. We laughed for hours until we'd realized it was nearly 9 in the evening. He rushed to clear up before Finch cleared through the hallways. He took my hand and we ran to the dungeons. Once he'd dropped me off, I opened my door to see my friends from Beauxbatons and the trio waiting to bombard me with questions. "How was it?!" "Did he give you a rose?-" "Did he ask you to the ball?" I was speechless. I laughed at how nosy they were. "Yes, yes and yes! He did ask me to the ball, he did give me a rose.. " They interrogated me till we all were exhausted and decided to call it a night. "Tomorrow was the day of the ball.. I'll be dancing with Cedric, I'll be around all my friends, and I'll enjoy my time. I can't wait.. Tomorrow will be so fun.." As I fantasized what tomorrow's events could hold, I slowly drifted off to sleep.