The End Of Seattle

We made it back to the theater. Dina had let us in, Tommy and Jesse were talking and I was sitting with Ellie.

"You okay, Ellie?" I had my arms around her and her face was buried in my chest.

She stayed silent.

I put my chin on the top of her head.
"Can you speak, please?" I said starting to get worried.

"She was pregnant."
"Yeah, she was."
"I didn't mean to-"
"Ellie, I know you didn't. It was an accident."
She looked up at me.
"Thanks, Logan."
"Of course."
She gave me a small smile.

It was around twenty minutes later, Jesse, Tommy, Ellie and I were sitting on the stage talking.

"You think she'll forgive me with this?" Tommy pulled out a gold necklace that he was going to give Maria.
"That real gold?" Jesse smirked.
"Is that- Of course it's real gold!" Tommy said playfully.

I looked at Ellie.
"I'm gonna go check on Dina okay?"
She nodded and I kissed her forehead, Tommy saw.
He looked surprised.
"Ooooohhh" He said playfully.
"Oh yeah, they 'like' each other." Jesse said trying to make fun of us.
"Oh fuck you guys." Ellie said and we all started to laugh.
I got up and went to the back room, the first aid room.
She mumbled as I opened the door. She laid on the sofa, sweating.
"Hey. Got you some water and food." I sat next to her, putting the water and food on the ground next to her. She sat up.
"Dina. I don't want us to fight. You guys are the only thing I have. You're my family."
I said, not making eye contact.
She stayed silent for a few seconds but finally spoke up.
"I'm sorry, Logan. I think you're nice, I just got jealous. I don't want to fight either."
She moved close to me and gave me a quick side hug.
"Thanks, Dina."
I was about to get up when I heard a loud thump and screaming.
"Oh shit." I ran out the door and into the auditorium. I saw through the door that Jesse was on the ground, with blood coming out of his face. He was dead.

"Oh shit, Jesse." I said under my breath after running through the door and tackling someone I saw holding a gun up to Ellie. It was Abby.
"What the fuck?" I said as she pushed me off of her and kicked me in the back. It gave Ellie time to run so she did, Abby followed. They ran behind the curtain. I saw Tommy on the ground, he was alive but unconscious, so I ran towards the curtain.
Ellie and Abby had fallen through the floor to the basement.
I saw Abby and lunged at her again, but she broke my arm.
"AGGH FUCK!"
Dina ran up to her as well and started to cut her with a machete but Abby got her off and started beating her.
Ellie saw her.
"Stop. She's pregnant!" Ellie begged.
"Good." Abby had held up a knife to Dina's neck but a young voice told her to stop. I looked over and it was this kid with scars on each side of his mouth.

Abby did as the kid asked and got up.
"I see you again, and you won't make it out alive."

They walked away.

I sat up and Ellie ran to me sitting down next to me.
"Ellie, I need you to reset the bone."
"What? I can't do tha-"
"Please, Ellie."
She did as I asked, grabbing my arm and putting it on her lap.

She snapped it back into place, causing me a lot of pain.

"Motherfucker!" I screamed in pain, hearing footsteps coming towards us. It was Tommy.

"What the fuck just happened?" Tommy asked, his eye covered with some cotton and tape.

"Abby happened." Ellie said.

"Ellie, help me take off my hoodie."
She did as I asked and I made it into a makeshift sling. As I got up I helped Dina up with my other arm.

"Oh shit, Jesse." I said as we all walked to the entrance, which is where Jesse's body was.