21- Taking turns part 1🔞

Start from the beginning

He slowly came up behind you and slipped a card between his index and middle finger, holding it up to your neck. With his other hand, he grabbed the remote and turned on the tv, which you were facing at the other end of the room. As soon as the screen lit up and revealed what was being played, your eyes widened. It was a video of last night, a video of you and hisoka having sex. "Hisoka, when the fuck did you film this??" You shouted turning your head to face him behind you.

He held the card closer to your throat, "don't raise your voice at me~" he whispered against your neck, licking the small drop of blood dripping from the corner of the playing card. "I apologise for not telling you but there's nothing to worry about, this video is only for you and me to enjoy~" he smirked, kissing the small cut he had created on the side of your neck.

"You know, if you had asked, I would've said yes." You responded, kind of annoyed he didn't ask you first. "It was a surprise~" he smirked, walking over to his recliner, which sat at the side of both you and the screen to observe you.

"Hisoka, I get it, you can turn it off now" you said, even though you couldn't take your eyes off of hisoka on the tv. The way he pushed his hips into yours, the way he bit his lip with each thrust, you just couldn't seem to look away. You could feel your self slowly getting wetter and wetter as you tried to fight it by crossing one leg over the other. Even though you didn't want to admit it, it was already becoming a bit of a task to stay standing.

"Is it turning you on too, y/n~" you heard hisoka call out as he sat watching you try to keep your composure. "The more you hide it, the more I'll tease you~" hisoka hummed as you watched his lips slowly curl into a smirk.

You kept your eye on him, so you weren't forced to watch the tv anymore as you couldn't bare to torture your self any longer. He must of realised your plan as he slowly reached his hand down to his boxers, palming him self though the tight, cotton fabric that practically did nothing to cover up hisoka's massive bulge.

"I'm not even touching you and you're trying not to squirm~" he grinned as he leant his chin in his palm to make eye contact with you. He grabbed the elastic around the top of his boxers and slowly pulled them down, his length springing out between his hips. Your eyes slightly widened as he took it in his right hand and began stroking himself slowly, still looking directly at you. "Mm~" he hissed through his teeth, the sight of him pleasuring him self was almost too much to handle.

Your cheeks heated up, even though you tried to calm down, you couldn't help but be driven completely insane by this man. "I'm so hard for you, y/n~" he groaned, speeding up his hand movements as he began biting his bottom lip. Your knees grew weaker at the sight, even though you tried not to show that hisoka was winning.

He looked back over at the tv, loving the way he completely destroyed your insides the other night. "Why is it that you're such a good girl when I'm inside you, but when I'm not, you're as stubborn as ever~?" He asked trying to hold back his moans, but you didn't respond as you simply didn't know what to say. "Hm~?" He added at the end. "Do you not think your pussy looks pretty when I'm inside,
y/n~?" He hummed again, clearly trying to get under your skin aswell as turning him and yourself on more and more.

As he spoke, he kept stroking him self up and down as he gazed at the tv screen, looking back at you every now and then. You looked in the other direction now, neither looking at hisoka or the tv to try and avert your gaze. "Look at me~" hisoka said in a low voice, you turned to look at him hesitantly, his cheeks became slightly red with pleasure as he gripped the arm rest with his free hand. "I asked you a question, y/n~" he spoke once again. "Why are you being so stubborn? Just tell me what you want~" he smirked as he knew he was winding you up, getting you raring to go when it's finally your turn.

"Hisoka.. I though this was a game where we can do what we want to the other person. Why aren't you doing anything to me?" You asked, your frustration obvious in your voice as it built up inside you, the only release you had was the slight pressure of pushing your thighs together. "That's the whole point, my dear~" he said breathlessly, still jerking him self off as he spoke to you, "I'm not even touching you and I already know you're soaking wet~" he said as he licked his lips. His words only made it worse, how did he know how to talk so poetically like that?

"Look at how well you take me~" he said pointing to the screen, you stared at the tv as you relived the way hisoka would ruin you, "but this time, I want you to have some authority." He said in a suddenly stern voice, turning back to you from the tv screen. He stood up, kicking his boxers off onto the floor and began walking towards you, not even caring about the precum dripping from his tip.

He edged closer and closer to you, his face now only inches from yours "do you want me to touch you~?" Hisoka smiled down at you as you stood completely unable to do anything. "Yes." you responded, desperate just to lean against hisoka's strong body as even his presence made it hard to stand. "Yes what~?" He mocked, lifting your chin up with his index finger to lock eyes with him. "Yes, daddy" you blushed, it had been quite a while since you called him that but you still knew that's what he was asking for.

"Good girl~" he exhaled, as if just that one word gave him some relief. He knelt down onto one knee and flung one of your legs over his shoulder, hooking your red panties aside swiftly and breathing his warm breath against your aching pussy. Without wasting another moment, he slipped a digit into your wet entrance and instantly began licking your clit slowly as he curled his fingers inside of you. You immediately let out stifled moans as you were finally getting the pleasure you were dying for. Your legs already began shaking even though he had only just started. To stop the thigh that rested on his shoulder from squirming too much, he gripped his fingertips into your soft skin, holding you against him so you were unable to miss a single ounce of pleasure that he gave you.

He suddenly pulled his finger out of you, lifting his hand up and displaying it to you "did you notice?" he asked not lifting his mouth from between your hips and wiggling his two middle fingers, he had cut the middle and ring finger nails to be more comfortable for you. "For you~" he smiled against your clit, causing your leg to hold against his face. The fact he was becoming more thoughtful about you made you smile slightly, just before he engulfed you in pleasure once more. He bought his hand back down to your entrance and sunk two digits inside of you this time, reaching them up and into your body to meet your sweet spot, which he never missed each time.

He flicked his tongue against your sensitive bud each time he thrusted his fingers inside of you and within only a few minutes, you already felt a burning sensation building up from deep within your core. "Hisoka~fuck, you're so good." You cried as he ensured to hit every one of your sensitive spots.

You began tightening your walls as your climax neared, "you're close already? You really are needy aren't you~" he whispered against your clit, just the vibrations of his low tone sent you over the edge, the tightness from deep inside finally burst and a clear liquid squirted out of you, releasing the pent up stress. You exhaled in agonising pleasure as he still continued stimulating you, forcing your orgasm to become prolonged. You tried moving hisoka's face out of the way with your thigh so he wouldn't be 'caught in the cross fire' but he refused, opening his mouth and sticking out his, long, slick tongue before you.

"N-no, don't!" You finally moaned, but it was useless, he smirked under you, clear liquid dripping from his chin as he licked his lips. He rose back up to meet your gaze of shock, gripping your neck and pulling you in for a kiss, instantly slipping his tongue through your lips so you would taste your self against him. He pulled away suddenly, placing a soft kiss on your forehead "you always taste so good~" he smiled down, but you still looked back, restless and unsatisfied, you wanted more.

"What? Do you want it that bad?~" he smirked as he teased you, you nodded profusely in response, "please." You mustered through your shaky lips. "Then show me~" hisoka demanded, untying you hands and releasing your restraints. "Show me how badly you want me inside you, y/n~"

AN— well sweet babeh jezuz 👴🏽👓🤏🏻 a lot of you wanted some more sub hisoka, so I guessss I'll have to deliver next chapter 🙄✋🏼 gna make hisoka pass out this time🤭🤭 leave me any ideas of what you wanna see in the sub hisoka chapter!!