Chapter 11 - Valentine's Day Part 2 [🍋]

ابدأ من البداية

Emerald glares at you but laughs and shakes her head.

Emerald: Nah... After all, you, followed by Cinder, did stop me and got to join this little group.

Y/n: Good. Anyways, you three better get back to Salem before she gets all angry or something.

With that, a portal opens up on the wall and Mercury and Emerald walk through but before Cinder walks through, she quickly hugs you and gives you a passionate kiss before running into the portal. Shaking your head, you smiled and turned around leaving the alleyway and headed off to Junior's club to meet up with the Malachite sisters.

------At Salem's castle------

Cinder, Mercury and Emerald are now in the castle and are heading to the meeting room when Mercury asked a question.

Mercury: So what did you and Y/n do?

Cinder thought back to what you both did and slowly began to form a blush but quickly shook it off.

Cinder: Nothing much really. Just went to the cinema to watch Shrek and then to a restaurant.

With that, Cinder, Mercury and Emerald reached the meeting room and Salem looks at the three.

Salem: Good, you've returned! How was the mission?

Cinder: (I'll be glad that you'll be dead soon!) It went fine. Y/n doesn't suspect a thing.

Salem gets up from her seat and walks over to the large window, while Cinder takes her seat with Mercury and Emerald standing behind her.

Salem: When the time comes, remember the plan during the tournament.

Cinder: Of course.

Salem turns around and looks at Cinder and her two friends.

Salem: Before that though, Emerald and Mercury are to go to Tukson's bookstore and kill him.

Emerald and Mercury nodded and Salem dismissed them. Once the trio are out of the room, Mercury whispered to Cinder.

Mercury: Do we have to kill him? And no disrespect to Y/n, but are you sure he can take her out?

Cinder stops and looks at Mercury.

Cinder: I do believe that he can win but...

Emerald and Mercury look at each other before looking back at Cinder.

Emerald: But what?

Cinder sighs and leads them into a room and begins to tell them.

Cinder: Well, Y/n thinks that even if he kills her, she'll somehow have a few more bodies out in the universe and he uh...needs to die, even though I don't like it.

The two look at Cinder in shock and began to worry about their friend.

------Back with Y/n------

You're outside Junior's club and walked in, of course the people inside all aimed their weapons at you, thinking you were someone else but they calmed down once they notice it was you.