ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

Start from the beginning

"Exactly that was what I meant.", Jess smiled at her friend. Eliora gave Poe a confused look. What did he mean by that? Derik seemed like a nice guy to her. "I personally think my brother can be trusted.", Chloe grinned at Yolo. "But I don't know anything about his past relationships, so I can't tell.", Chloe added, giving Eliora a short glance. "Can we please change the subject? He's literally sitting over there and I'm not sure if he already heard the things you were saying.", Eliora laughed quietly. "Alright, alright.", Chloe began. She looked at Karé and Snap and smiled. "So I was right. You're a thing?", the blonde asked. "Actually, yes. We are.", Karé grinned at Snap. "How do you say it? I love him with my whole heart.", Karé leaned into Snap's touch. "How romantic.", the brunette girl, Eliora, smiled widely at her new friends.

"When's the wedding?", Aayla asked sarcastically. "When he finally asks me to marry him.", Karé winked at Aayla. "That was a clear sign buddy.", Poe encouraged Snap by clapping his hand on Snap's shoulder. The whole table chuckled. "How's this working. With war and relationships? Didn't Poe mention something about relationships being bad the first day we were here?", Aayla asked. "You're getting me wrong. I said that there are other things to think about than romance. But when you meet the right person, you should definitely go with romance.", Poe defended himself, going with his fingers through his hair. "And Snap and Karé are definitely meant for each other.", the dark brunette added. Eliora watched as Chloe grinned at Yolo. And Poe watched as Jess smirked at Aayla, before he shortly looked at Eliora. In his opinion, she just looked stunning. Her brown, a bit wavy, hair being opened like this. And even tho she looked like she didn't sleep in a while, she still looked good. When Eliora turned her head to look at him, he immediately turned around.

Chloe and Aayla already stood up and headed to her quarters. So did Karé and Jess, leaving Eliora alone with the boys. Just before Eliora wanted to go, she heard Yolo interrupting her. "Wait!" Eliora gave him a confused look. "I wanted to eh- ask you for eh- advice?", the blonde guy stuttered. Eliora smiled at the boy. "About?", Eliora raised her eyebrows. "Asking someone out. I just don't really know how.", he admitted, scratching his head. Eliora just chuckled at him. "Definitely not the right person to ask. I've never been asked out.", she shrugged. "Ask Snap or Poe. They definitely have more experience.", she smirked at Yolo. "That's not true.", Yolo laughed. "Snap over here had to take months before he was 'ready' asking Karé out. It was a whole mess. And-" "I normally don't ask girls out. Waiting for the right one. Yolo won't accept my advices, even tho I think they're pretty good." Poe smirked. "Oh, is that so?", Eliora raised an eyebrow. "You seem to me like wait what is it called? A player?", Eliora laughed at the experienced pilot.

Poe's eyes just widened. "I'd never dear to play with a women's heart.", Poe stated. "Whatever.", Eliora just laughed at him. "You don't believe me, do you?", Poe asked raising his eyebrows. Eliora just chuckled. Of course she did. Jess hadtold her so, and she trusted the girl. But Eliora already liked messing with the pilot. "Oh, I definitely do.", she said sarcastically. "But don't talk to me too much. All the girls who like you will get jealous you know.", the brunette girl smirked at the pilot. Poe's mouth was wide agape, as Eliora turned her attention back to the blonde young pilot. "So will you give me advice?", Yolo asked again, but it sounded more like begging. "Again, I don't think I'm the right person to ask. If something goes wrong it isn't my fault.", Eliora's smile widened. "You're a girl! Your advice will be a thousand times better than other ones!" "Who do you want to ask out?"

"Chloe." Eliora's eyes widened, and so did her smile. If it was even possible. She thought to herself for a minute. "Of course you want." The way he looks at Chloe. The way they both look at each other. Everything was clear. They were definitely made for each other. "That's amazing! She'll be so happy.", Eliora exclaimed after the short silence. Yolo breathed out shakily, being relieved. "You think so? I don't know, I think it's too early-" "She'll be happy, just believe me.", the brunette girl interrupted Yolo. Her brown eyes roamed him. He looked stressed and confused. "How should I ask her out? Where? I have no idea." Eliora thought for a minute. "I think she's more of the cheesy romance type.", Eliora stated.