A Fairy's Bleeding Heart Pt.2

Start from the beginning

The king smiled at me gratefully. "Thank you Y/n for helping keep everyone safe and use what ever you need, under the throne room is a small body of water. It isn't deep but it should help. Now we will discuss this further in the morning you can retire to the pond, do not fret over Sidon he will stay with me for tonight." He said in a appreciative tone.

"Thank you your highness, I shall take my leave then and hold out my spell."

I said looking at him determined as I flew away from there to the pond.

^^^^le smol time skip^^^^

I finally made it to the small pond under the throne room. The king wasn't joking when he said it was shallow, however it was deep enough for my whole body to submerge. I had to bless the water in order for the paralyze spell to last longer.

I stepped inside the water and sat down, closing my eyes I fall backwards gently and concentrated. As hours passed, I began to feel more drained even though the spell was holding out strong. I felt as though I was ready to give out any moment now.

Morning came by too what felt like an eternity and I opened my eyes to see a small blue sparrow flying above the water. I get out of the water and Nixos lands on top of my head.

"Hey Nixos, where have you've been this entire time?"

Holding out my finger for him to perch on and seeing him groom himself. After a moment I felt the water shift alittle telling me someone entered the water. I looked up and saw my friend Link.

"Hey I heard what happened last night. Are you alright? Also why are you in here and not your own bedroom?" He signed concern in his eyes.

"Im fine Link thank you. It is just that I had to hold out a paralysis spell, to hold the intruder down while he is in the domain. Until his sentence is carried out I have to hold down the spell, but it's taking its toll on me and I don't know how much longer I can hold it." I ranted slightly looking exhausted.

"Damn Y/n that sounds like a hell of alot to deal with and you also look like shit, did you even sleep?" He signed.

"Gee thanks and I did but it's a concentration type of slumber. To keep the spell active I need to be conscious but since sleep is needed I just went into a trance of sorts. It very complicated to explain but either way I am not excited too what's to become of my body." I said getting up.

"Interesting, oh yeah almost forgot everyone is ready for you in the throne room to explain everything before the trial." He signed and helping me up since I was getting dizzy.

"Alright then let's not keep them waiting any longer than they are suppose to." Walking out of the pond completely dry and heading up toward the stairs.

We made it to the throne room where King Dorephan, Mipha, the Zora Council, and Princess Zelda stood all of them waiting on us. I walked and stood in the center of the room ready to explain what happened hours earlier.

King Dorephan spoke, "As you all know a Hylian intruder broke into Prince Sidon's room at night. However we do not have the full details, all we know is that the Prince wasn't the target but was still held hostage. Y/n was there in the midst of it all so she is here to explain what happened. Y/n if you please." Looking over to me, and waiting until I started.

"Of course your majesty, last night I was with the prince getting ready for bed, until I heard glass break behind me, and there I saw a hooded man holding the prince in his arms, covering the princes mouth so he wouldn't scream or cry." Explaining to the council.

"Fortunately though the prince wasn't the target. This hylian was after me or more less what I can produce." I said.

"What do you mean by "produced"?" Muzu said suspiciously.