𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Comenzar desde el principio

"whatever," she laughed, "pans, did draco ever end up asking you?"

pansy groaned, "no, but i told theo my date canceled, so he should be here in an hour-ish."

harlow turned her head to talk to pansy, "don't move." daphne scolded.

harlow faced forward again, "right, sorry. i'm sure you'll have fun with theo, plus he's cuter."

pansy shrugged, "i'm not sure about that."

after what felt like forever, daphne finished harlow's hair. it was curled, the front two pieces were pulled back, half-up-half-down. she finished the last of her make up then got up to get her dress.she pulled it out of the closet and unzipped the dry cleaning bag it was in.

harlow looked to pansy who was finishing her updo, then to daphne who was putting on her dress. she then heard a knock on the door, "are you both ready?"

daphne nodded, "yeah, we'll wait for you though."

"no, it's fine." she smiled at them.

daphne and pansy nodded, daphne opened the door to see theo and ernie standing eagerly. daphne gave ernie a hug while pansy just gave theo an awkward smile.

before leaving pansy turned to harlow, "are you sure you don't want us to wait?"

"it's really fine." she told them.

daphne nodded once more before disappearing through the door with ernie, pansy and theo were left standing in the doorway.

"you look, uh, beautiful." he spoke up.

"yeah, thanks." she said offering him another awkward smile, "we should, um, get going."

he nodded, they walked out of the dorm, shutting the door behind her.

harlow put her dress on, it was short, red, and slightly bunched at the sides. she looked at the back of the dress, it was for the most part exposed except for the crossed straps. she put on her black louboutin's that she borrowed from pansy. she put in her earrings, they were dangling with small white stones hanging from them.

she looked at herself in the mirror one last time before opening the door to head to the dance. as she was rounding the corner of the hallway she banged into someone.

"sorry," she said finally looking at them, "tom?"

he was dressed in his usual school uniform, he looked no different from the last time she had seen him about a month earlier.

"we've got to stop meeting like this." he joked.

harlow laughed, "i suppose."

"i was actually on my way to find you." he told her.

"why?" she asked.

"i wanted to give you something." he said, from his pocket he pulled out a necklace, it had a white stone pendent that looked similar to her earrings.

harlow laughed, "you brought me a necklace?"

"no," tom replied, "my family and yours, we used to do business together, back sometime in the early 1900's your great-grandparents traded it to my family, i wanted to return it back to its rightful owner."