"Vonnn!!!" someone yelled loudly walking through the front door making Dayvon Jr jump in his sleep a little.

in walked Von's sister Kayla and her son.

i walked the sleeping babies upstairs one by one and laid them in their beds before returning down the stairs.

"ion want my son around that hoe" i heard Kayla say as i returned down the stairs.

take his ass to his daddy house then, the fuck-
oh

"she's pretty momma" grandbabbi smiled up at me hugging my leg making me smile at him.

"thank you handsome." i hugged him back smiling back at him.

"she got blood on her lil folks" Von said making me roll my eyes playfully.

"she cute or whateva" Kayla smirked making me give her a fake smile.

bitch-where's your eyebrows.

"Kayla stop tryna diss my bitch before i have her smack the fuck outchu." Von said walking past her.

"it's all love." she nodded crossing her arms looking me up and down." i believe i seen you before, yo last name Carter right ?" she asked me.

"yea." i mumbled.

"yo daddy Pastor John?" she asked me sounding shocked.

"yea that fuck nigga her daddy." Von said walking upstairs.

"how do you know my daddy?" i asked sitting down.

"well he used to sell drugs with my daddy back in the day, then he got saved or whateva" she rolled her eyes.

hmm

"Von hates that man with a passion." i chuckled shaking my head.

"i'd hate that nigga too, he the reason my daddy got killed. yo daddy set him up just to save his own ass." she snapped.

"wow, i never kn-" i shook my head taking it all in.

"and then he went to doing the same thing with my brother. Von was like 17 at the time, and at that time he didn't know that John had daddy killed but he found that out soon." she explained.

"and when john got busted , he wasted no time he gave von up in a heartbeat. that bitch had the nerve to visit Von in jail. Von swore on his kids life that he was gone fuck both John's daughters and leave them miserable." she finished smirking sitting back.

oh reallly huh.

"he said he was gone get them pregnant at the same time and dog they asses." Kayla laughed.

"yea it's different now." i looked her up and down. 

"if you say so sweetheart." she smiled.
"yo sister never told you she was pregnant by Von and killed it? shit, i took her to get the abortion."

all i know is, this shit better be a lie.

"is that so." i hummed.

"please don't think your the he only one baby girl." she shook her head.

"and why shouldn't i?"i asked tilting my head.

"i know my brother, he ain't no one bitch type of nigga. he never been, so just know he doing yo ass dirty." she laughed.
"you met Kris yet? the ex he still fuckin with-"

"i've heard enough, thank you." i cut her off walking up the stairs.

"okay girl" she chuckled. 

Miracle Carter

"Manny a fuckin liar, why i can't stand the bitch now

"Manny a fuckin liar, why i can't stand the bitch now." i said to my friend Kiya passing the blunt back to her. 

my mama even told her people at the church about what Mandy said about my daddy. if she was smart she'd never show her face at our church again. it wont be cute.

"can't believe she made some shit like that up, she sick as fuck." Kiya shook her head making me agree.

"a real fuckin weirdo" i said in more of a mumble.

i sat back staring at the ceiling thinking to myself.

i miss Von.

i wonder what he's doing, and how come when i hang around his homies he's no longer around. how that bitch just gone take him away from me that way.

"so how yo og?" she asked.

"he come home from the hospital next weekend. somebody shot i'm in the head kiya." i shook my head blinking tears away.

"damn, i'm sorry."

"it's because of Mandy dumbass, i just know it is. the bitch all behind some bullshit." i shook my head grabbing the blunt.

"i believe it, bitch tried to ruin a happy family." kiya said looking down at her phone. 

"she so fuckin s-"

"bitch you knew about this party at Von's house ??" she cut me off showing me a ig story by Von on instagram.

"a party ?" i asked breathing heavily looking at the phone.

so this the move ?

"we slidin fasho"

________
~ 𝐦𝐲𝐚𝐚💘✍🏼