The Lovers Family Rescue Mission

(I made the edit of the picture you see in the intro this part also this music its to put it all the way while you are reading also its the only one that I found good so please enjoy and also if its to short its because when it stops its when you get to the cave part if am not wrong the rest its with the other music also incaze you dont finish by the cave part thats totally fine you just keep reading with that said enjoy.)

"Mistery starting to run with Mith on there way there Max heard and Alinta too and they both said they would come and followed them the rest stayed behind and thought they would die but Mistery and Mith Max and alinta kept going non stop Mystery and Mith got so mad that they both had the most scaryest eyes of there lifes and ran with fire on there back but thank god there fire codent burn anything they ran and ran they they where now 14 both of them and grown up they could fight now they did not give up and said to each other on the way that they were not weak any more that they could do it no matter what and that no one would stop them not this time and that they would make it out of there together. Then as they ran lightning came from the storm they had on top of them and gav them both a bust of energy and ran like a flash it was amazing sometime no one had ever seen before Max and alinta got to see it from afar and the pack ay the north mountain too they codent get there eyes of them and the humans noticed Mystery and Mith said to each other lets bust this place up and start killing some Humans!!! Max could see from afar and said he never saw anything like this before tthey where only half way to getting to the humans with wolf but first they had to kill many others that where in the way with the lightning an dthere fire they used it to make the humans go flying they got killed.

But that was just the first wall they had 6 more to go to get there they came and broke threw another one and got killing humans there where at list 100 in each wall and they had to kill 100 becaus ethe other died by the lightning and fire boom they started to kill and run makeing the humans not know when to attack not even with there weponds called guns but then they noticed that they where runing out of energy and after they where done they ran away to a cave not to far away from there Max saw them so he lead Alinta there they codent run that far so they had to tell one of the big wolfs to carry Alinta and bring her there the leader was the one that came with Alinta and Max lead the way after a few hours they had to stop an rest. Meanwhile with Mystery and Mith they where getting ready by healing themselfs and well after that they went on to sleep and where attacked by 3 humans that night Mystery was very tired she codent move and mith too they prayed to the gods not to die there because they needed to lead the rest home. And out of the no where a bunsh on other wolfs came and killed them they where not from the pack in the north but from the west and east they said they wanted to kill the humans too and and helped them a little they asked if they where a couple Mystery said yes and explained what had happen to them sis the day they lost there family and that thaats why there here to take them back the other wolfs never had that happend and felt bad for them and they where very sorry to Mistery and Mith.

But Mystery lead a had to there leaders head and said not to worry that we all wanted freedom and thats what they where fighting for and that no matter what that they would get freedom back even if that eans she had to die Mith said that if Mytery died he would die with her because the one thing  he cares the most for was her no matter what.The leader of the other wolfs was starting to cry of how brave they where and how mush of a hero they where to say sush wise words the rest of the wolfs where crying there where male and female wolfs and they said we will fight honorably for freedom no matter what just like you guys !!! .They yelled in a army way Mystery had a sparkle in her eyes and so did Mith one they have never had they where happy to know that there where wolfs that wanted to help them because normaly wolfs wodent help each other unless they hwere in the same pack so they hwere happy to see them in a team".