G: Omkaraji isnt here?

B: He told he have some case to wrk upon,so went to office.

I: Guys you carry on, I'm leaving.

G: to office?

I: huh..no man, I'm going to home.

G: Okk,Bye see you later.

After Ishana left,gauri went to frsh up. She came down to see Bhavya busy in her phone. With that pinkish hue adoring her face it was obvious she was chatting with rudy.

G: Seems like someone's blushing .

B: bhabhi..(she makes a puppy face hiding her shyness)

G:: Mmm bhavu... actually I wanted to ask you something.

B: Haa bhabhi what is it.

G:: Omkaraji...I mean you have once said that he has gone through a lot..and all.

B: Bhabhi I will say you but Promise me you will not ask Bhaiyya about it.

G: Noo noo never..I promise.

B: Okk, so first you have to know about Priyanka Singh Oberoi , the soul of the family.She was the pet of the Oberoi brothers, especially om bhaiyya's.

The name felt so familiar for Gauri , Priyanka! But couldn't exactly portrait where and how.

B: She was a journalist ,indeed she was a brilliant and smart girl. It was almost 1 and half year ago her life chnaged in a most tragic way. As I said she was a journalist and the only friend she had was Pooja Sha..

"BHAVYA!!!!!"

Both Bhavya and gauri jerked at the sound and turned to the owner of voice.

GB - Omkaraji! , Bhaiyya!

O: Bhavya haven't I told you million times not to talk about this?? (He was shouting with blood shot eyes)

Bhavya was almost at the verge of crying

B:: Bhaiyya...I.. I'm sorry.....

Om closed his eyes to hold himself from crying.

G:Omkaraji...it's me who ask...

O: Can't you pls stay away from my personal matters? If I ever wanted to say about this I would have told you before right? Now why are you after Bhavya??? (He was shouting)

B: Bhaiyya pls calm down.. I'm sorry..I won't repeat it (she said in between sobbing)

He went and hugged Bhavya.

O: Bhavu..meri bacha I'm sorry I had to shout at you,I just lost my temper on hearing it all ..I... I'm sorry Bhavu.

B:It's kk bhaiyya..I can understand.

She wiped her tears.

B: You go fresh up ,I will take the dinner. Gauri you also go with him...(she eyes gauri to go with him,for she felt they too had a fight,since he was behaving oddly with gauri)

******

As soon they entered room, om locked it shocking gauri.

O: Why are you after my past? Is it that you can't love me the way I'm now?

G: Omkaraji its not what you think, I'm sorry I won't go after it again ( she hugged him saying it)

O: It's ok gauri,and I'm sorry for shouting at you.

Saying it, he came out if the hug and moved to washroom,when she stopped him by holding his hand.

G: Omkaraji.... Plss pls stop behaving like this...what is it disturbing you? (She was crying)

G : Plss Omkaraji,you were not like before, you are no longer calling me Jaan , you are no longer hugging me, pls it's killing me.

Omkara left out a chuckle at that.

O: Acha ,soo Jaaaann...can you pls stop crying now? (He asked witha smile and hugged her warmly )

He slowly stoked her hairstrands and wiped away her tears.

G:: Tell me Omkaraji.. what's it?

O: You really want to know?

She nodded and snuggled more into his hug.

O: It's you!

G: what?? (She pulled away from the hug looking into his eyes with shock.)

O: Haa gauri,,I thought you were uncomfortable with me,when you never responded to me. But today I realised I was wrong,when I saw someone almost crying for not calling them "Jaan" and for not hugging them.

G : Omkaraji..( she blushed ,and hid her face into his chest.)

O: Don't love me this much,I will end up dying soon.

She suddenly closed his mouth with her hand and nodded a no.

G: Pls Omkaraji don't say like that.

O: Areyy I was kidding jaan.

G: Acha..now you go freshen up and come for dinner.( Saying this she turns to leave.)

O : Gauri...I want the special dish for dinner. Infact frm tmmrw I want it all the 3 times a day!

With that he left to washroom,whole gauri was standing there unable to react.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Okiee,so here's another update .

I was all in a mood to write 🙈

And now what do you guys think about the track? 🤭

Okiee keep commenting ur views,I just love reading them.

Until next update,
Bye🤪

Ritu❤️