The Vault

Present day in Asgard 1200 a.d.

The asgardian vault, its a place is the Palace of the Royal family where they keep there powerful magical weapons. One day, odin took Freya and Eric to his vault and explained them about peace and to be a king and a queen, not to hurt anyone because they have power.

Odin said "once the day will come when one of you should defend the peace".

Freya asked to odin that "do Frost Giant still exist".

Odin ignored her question..

Eric then said to odin, "when I'm king I will hunt the Frost Giant down and kill them all".

Odin then laughed and said to Freya and Eric, "that a wise king never seeks out wars but it must always be ready for it".

Then odin left and Freya and Eric ran behind him and Eric said, "I'm ready, Father." and Freya said, "me too".
Odin laughed and said "you are too young to be a king, Eric and the queen, freya.

100 years later, asgardian are gods they live for 5000 years...

Laters talk about the characters now,

Eric: Eric is hot, blonde, blue eyes and muscular Prince of Asgard, every girl in Asgard had crush on him, but Eric didn't give a fuck, he was a spoiled Prince, arrogant, reckless and thought he was better than everyone else and the most powerful guy in Asgard. As he was a Prince, everyone should listen what he says or we'll be imprison and even in the battle field and oppotent had no chance but to lose by his Eric's father's orders. Eric didn't know about it, he thought he won fairly in the battle but he didn't. You know his father spoiled him

 You know his father spoiled him

It's Eric, tall, handsome and egotistical oaf

Freya: Freya is a very mischievous and mysterious girl, freya is pale, blue eyed with her dark black hair and a beautiful green and black aesthetic in a beautiful princess of Asgard. She is clever and using her magic tricks to prank Eric and people around her. Freya is the little sister of Eric and they both love each other so dearly though Freya was mischievous but, Freya was soo protective towards Eric. Freya was often mock because of her black hairs as it was considered unattractive and disgrace to have black hairs and she was a princess so the trouble gets double as princess should be perfect and attractive, such a narrow-minded thinking right?

Amora: Freya's bestie amora is thin, blonde, witch. Amora helps Freya to learn magic and amora and Freya become friends due to amora's crush on Eric.

It's amora, beautiful girl but everyone hated her because of her parents, her father left her when she was a young girl with her younger sister, lorelei and mother being a woman who sleeps men for money

It's amora, beautiful girl but everyone hated her because of her parents, her father left her when she was a young girl with her younger sister, lorelei and mother being a woman who sleeps men for money. Amora was too young for the responsibility of her and her sister so she came to Asgard with lorelei and Freya and they became friends.

That's all for this part..

Wait for the 3rd part now...