Pull you closer

No matter how many times, the boys are on stage they can't get enough of it. Being with Army means the most to them and is the reason of their happiness. The extended tour is making them euphoric. Jimin prepares for his solo stage.

SOMEONE'S POV

V: Looking Good.

Jimin looks toward the door and finds Tae there. Ever since his little adventure some months before, his feelings have grown to great length. Whenever Tae touches him, his whole body is set on fire

JIMIN: Thanks

V: Your welcome. He tucks some hairs behind his ear and Jimin closes his eyes at the feeling of his hand on his body. He bites his lips. Tae stares at him, his own tongue stick to the top of his mouth. He comes even closer till there is no distance for even air to pass through. Tae holds his neck, pulling the lip out from his teeth, their breathes intermingling.

Taetae! Jimin whispers

Minnie!! Tae answers

I... Jimin speaks unsure of what to say

Me too... Tae answers knowing what he wants, what they want

Tae pulls him in a soft kiss lightly pushing him back to the dressing table. Jimin holds his wrists. They break the kiss. Jimin looks up to him with hooded eyes and then on his lips before pulling him in a deep and messy kiss. Tae kisses him with equal passion and force. Jimin bites on his lips for entrance which he gets. Their tongues dancing around each other, tasting each other. Jimin thinks he doesn't enjoy fruit that much but he will definitely like when he can taste the remnant of strawberry in his mouth. Tae pats his butt and jimin jumps on his arms wrapping legs around his waist. They both moan in each other's mouth. Tae puts him on dressing table, his hand travelling under his shirt ravelling the smooth skin. Jimin rests his hand on his belt trying to open but a knock pull them out of their world. They break apart, heavily panting still locked close to each other. They look at the door and then to each other.

CREW: Jimin-shi! Are you ready? You have to go in 2 minutes

JIMIN: Ah Yes. I am coming. Go ahead

The crew member leaves. Tae rests his head on Jimin's.

V: You should go.

JIMIN: Taetae I....

V: Shh. I know. right now there is someone more important. I'll be watching you from side.

JIMIN: Okay.

Jimin fixes himself and leaves. He goes into his position before the bubble covers him. He smiles foolishly before calming himself. He needs to do it in the best way, someone really important asked him that he will be watching him. He can take the step toward love one more time. He is not going to let fear hold him back from happiness. He doesn't want to disappoint him. The counting starts and he sits comfortably before he see their fans.

After his solo, everything is so fast. Their team songs, running here and there changing clothes for performances but in all his eyes doesn't leave Tae and nor does Tae's. They all change to normal clothes and leaves for their hotel. He wants to take shower but can't. His nerves are getting the best of him. so he leaves his room and go toward his soulmate's room still in concert clothes. He knocks at his door and opens it. He looks and see Tae is getting his normal clothes. He locks the door behind him.

V: I was about to take a shower

JIMIN: I didn't disturbed.

V: You can never. You didn't change.

JIMIN: I-I..... (blushing)

V: Want to take shower together.

Jimin blushes and nods. Tae holds the bathroom door and signals him to come inside. Jimin smells strawberry & lavender, Tae's body wash and shampoo, sweet lavander smell filling his nose. Tae unbuttons his shirt and Jimin follows him. They had seen each other naked so many times but this is different. this is intimate. He doesn't know what is gonna happen but he wants it...no he needs it. He had pushed away his feelings so many times but he can't now, not when he found love in the best place. Jimin's heart hammers in his chest and he tries his best not to look down. He turns his back toward Tae and Tae chuckles. The hot water trickles his body and he relaxes letting the hot water take his tiredness. He feels Tae behind him and anticipate his move. Tae's hand holds him by his stomach, pulling him toward his chest. Jimin gasps. Tae plants a light kiss on his shoulder blade. Jimin let his head fall on his shoulder and tilts it to give him space to plant more kisses. Jimin enjoys the hot water prickling his and Tae's body. The warmth of Tae's body wants him to go in dreamland.