Sequel : Sneak peak

A/N :

Hello there,

This book is finished, but I'm writing a proquel to this one. It is called 'It started with a Melody' I'm giving you a litlle sneap peak. You can decide if you read it or not.

Love, your writer SB

-----------------

She looked down at her plate. She wasn't hungry at all. She didn't want to eat, but she had to. She had to be here for Melody. Melody needed her. Or she needed someone. Someone that could take care of her. She didn't eat at all.

After the feast, Draco waited outside the Great Hall. She walked towards him. He noticed and began to speak before she could.

"Hey, I'm sorry for all those years and so are my friends. We just didn't know any better then because we were raised that way."

"Like I said, I already forgave you." She answers him. "Now, do you want to go to our common room and dorms?"

"I would like that." He answers with a small smile.

"You didn't look surprised when McGonagall said I was the head girl. How come? I wasn't on the train ride you couldn't have known."

"McGonagall told me on the train. Because you weren't there and she thought it was necessary for me to know before the announcement in the Great Hall. And besides, who else could be head girl? You have the highest scores in every subject! I can't even beat you!" He answered desperately, but it was obvious that he was acting like it.

"Come on. It's on the seventh floor. It is hidden behind a painting. It's near the Room of Requirement" she points out.

"Wasn't that destroyed by Crabbe?"

'He can't know that it still exists. He'd find out about Melody...'She thought.

"Yeah, I meant, where it was." She say with doubt in her voice. He must have noticed because he looks at her with a raised eyebrow.

"What, did I say something wrong? " Hermione asks him. "No, but you weren't sure. That's not like you at all."

"War changed us all, that includes me" she sighs.

A/n : I'm starting a dramione One-shot book soon. Request are always welcome! Love SB