"Aha!" He exclaimed as he pulled out a pair of black jeans and handed them to me. "Go put these on." He motioned for the bathroom.

I changed and looked at myself in the mirror. Not too bad.

"See, you look great. Now put on a chain and go get your man." He said with a smirk.

I picked up my shirt from the floor and whacked him with it. "Shut up."

We waited for Lizzy (who took extra long by the way) and then headed over to the Edison's house.

Thomas stepped out and my breath caught in my throat. He was wearing a pair of dark grey jeans and a red hoodie, his hair was jelled and slightly sticking up. It was plain but god did he look good.

I blushed as he grinned at me.

He came over and patted me on the back. "Hey, man."

Ouch.

"Hey."

"We ready to go?" He looked at Minho who was visibly cringing at our interaction. He nodded and motioned us to his mum's car.

I sat at the back, in between Thomas and Teresa, while Lizzy sat shotgun next to Minho. Thomas kept pinching my wast and kicking my feet the entire way there. I pretended to be upset but I actually love it.

We got to Gally's house pretty quickly and he opened the door almost instantly. "Hey guys. You're really early, only Aris and Rachel are here but people should start coming soon. Make yourselves at home." He stepped to the side to let us in. "Just don't break anything or my parents will have my ass."

About five minutes passed and the house was already packed and chaotic. About twenty kids were drunk out of their minds and some were even passed out. Minho had gone off to play beer pong with some of the track team, Lizzy was dancing with Brenda and Teresa had gone off somewhere, probably not so subtly stalking Minho. Thomas and I were on the side talking about our trip tomorrow.

"Hey, do you want a drink?" Thomas asked me over the loud music.

"Yeah, sure." I smiled at him. He went off to get us some drinks and I stood by myself, leaning against the wall and enjoying the sight of a hundred drunk horny teenagers.

"Hey." I turned my head towards the voice.

For fucks sake.

"What?"

"Oh come on, why so salty?" Alby smirked as he leaned on the wall next to me.

I snapped my head around angrily. "Maybe because you beat one of my close friends?"

He rolled his eyes. "I apologised."

I scoffed and stood up straight.

"Can I get you a drink?" He asked.

"Thomas is getting me one." I fake smiled.

His expression darkened and I could see him balling fists at his sides. Right on cue, Thomas comes up behind me and hands me a plastic cup filled with what I assumed was beer.