Part 8 - If you insist

Both couples arrived at the ball. Matt and Gabby entering first with his arm around Gabby. Kelly and Stella greeted some officers outside before heading into the ball hand in hand. "You look beautiful in this dress tonight" he said as they walked over to greet the other guys from the firehouse. She pulled him a little closer to her and whispered "let's hope you can take it off later" laughing before greeting everyone at the table. A huge grin covered his face.

As the night was coming to an end, drinks flowing and laughter filling the room, it was time to dance. Kelly held out his hand and asked Stella to dance, she smirked "I thought you didn't dance". They both laughed as they walked onto the dance floor. Kelly had his arm around Stella placed on her waist with her head rested on his chest, embracing the moment as they swayed to the music together. She looked up at him, being drawn in by his beautiful blue eyes. He leant in and placed a kiss softly on her lips. She kissed him back as she gently bit his lip in between kisses. She knew how to play him and turn him on, he intensified the kiss as he grabbed tighter onto her waist pulling her into him more. He lowered his hand and sneakily squeezed her ass as he whispered in her ear "I can't wait to take this dress off of you". She grinned biting her lip "oh you want a piece do you? Maybe you shouldn't of teased me before" he threw his head back slightly and laughed a little. "Come on, let's get out of here" he suggested as they made their way to the table to grab their things. She let Gabby know they were heading back to their apartment as Kelly said his goodbyes to Grissom and Boden. "What's the smile about" Gabby asked Stella. She grinned whilst taking a quick look over at Kelly. "Girl you know I'm going getting a piece of him, take your time here" she said laughing. Kelly came back over hugging Stella from behind as he said goodbye to Gabby. All Gabby could do was smirk as she knew what Stella was like. They both headed out hand in hand.

Whilst arriving at home, Stella grabbed onto Kelly's suit jacket and pulled him into her kissing him - "You look so good in this suit boy". "You look fine in this dress" he paused a little "it would look much better on the floor though" as he winked at her. They kissed passionately stumbling towards the bedroom. He pulled back as he asked Stella if she minded him using her en-suite to take a shower. "Kelly, all you do is tease me" she said in a huff. "Woah, I didn't say I was showering alone" as he took her hand and led her towards the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom he moved her hair to the side as he was behind her, leaving kisses on her neck. He unzipped her dress and let it drop to the floor, revealing her curvy body, left with only her thong on. She turned around on him as she began to unbutton his shirt, kissing him getting more passionate. He finished taking off his shirt as Stella unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants for him, grabbing his dick before turning on the shower. Kelly finished undressing himself. Whilst the shower was heating up, Kelly playfully slapped Stella's ass. She turned around going back to kissing him passionately as they slid off their panties. Both now fully naked, Kelly added tongue into the kiss and lifted Stella up as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He carried her to the shower and let her down gently. He massaged soap onto her chest, playfully grabbing her boobs in the process as he washed himself too. He was in awe of her as the water hit her skin. He couldn't get enough of her. She turned to face him as she massaged soap onto his chest, lowering to his abs. She ran her finger down his abs and lower her hands onto his already semi-hard dick, beginning to massage it. He had his hand placed onto her neck as he was kissing her, only making her more turned on.

Things were beginning to get steamy real quick. Kelly pulled back from kissing Stella and began lower his kisses to her neck. She loved how he could make her feel this kind of way. He lowered his kisses down her body, passing her stomach and onto her thighs. He nudged her legs open a little as she leant against the shower wall for support. He started to suck on her clit, making her back arch in pleasure. She let out slight moans as he got more into it. "Wow" as she moaned, the water still hitting the both of them. He got back up, kissing his way back up towards her chest. Twirling his tongue over her nipple bar as he bit her nipple in between the kisses. "Do you have to tease me like this" she said as she grabbed onto his arms. He looked up at her "oh, you want more huh?". She grabbed onto his dick "yeah". He lifted her up and slid his dick gently inside her as she let out a slight moan. He started thrusting as she was still pinned against the wall. She dug her nails into his back as he got faster with his strokes. As she moaned louder he got deeper, kissing her getting more turned on. The sexual tension between them both was unexplainable. Her legs were beginning to shake and her toes curled as he hit the spot. They both finished off and cleaned up. Kelly grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist as Stella turned off the shower and covered herself with her towel. "You wanna grab the massage oil" he asked as he winked at her before making his way to the bedroom.

She brushed her teeth and grabbed the oil before going to meet Kelly in the bedroom. She walked in and noticed him lay on the bed with his arms behind his head, still wrapped in only his towel around his waist. His abs were popping from the heat of the shower and she was in her feels again. His eyes connected hers seductively. "You first?" she grinned asking as she was biting her lip slightly. "If you insist" he nodded as he let out a little laugh. She climbed up on top of him still both wrapped in towels and places her legs at either side. She immediately felt his dick poking through his towel. She rolled her eyes "Kelly are you serious. Can you really not contain yourself?" she asked giggling. "I mean come on, I can't help it when your always looking this fine". "Kelly, I'm a mess I literally just got out the shower" she said placing her hands onto his chest as she started to massage the oil in. He removed his hands from behind his head and placed them on her waist "You just make me feel things, I don't know" as he got a little serious. She laughed and jumped up off of his lap "really? Turn over so I can do your back". He wiggled himself around loosening his towel a little as he lay flat on his stomach with his face rested on the back of his hands. She tugged at his towel as she climbed back on to him, removing it leaving him fully naked. She began massaging the oil into his back and over his shoulders. She loved how muscular he was. He closed his eyes enjoying the moment. She poked at his cheek "Oi you don't be going to sleep there, you have do me too". He looked at her smirking "Oh I'll do you for sure". She laughed as she climbed off him. He got up and gave her a kiss on her lips. He tugged at the side of her towel and let it drop to the floor. She climbed onto the bed face down as Kelly climbed on top of her. He started to apply the oil and massage it into her back "Oh that feels good". It was turning him on, just the feel of her skin made him lost in the moment. "Kelly I can feel your little friend poking into my back" as she laughed. He dropped his face to hers and kissed her cheek "I don't think he's so little at this moment". She wriggled herself round so she was now on her back with Kelly still sat on top. He began massaging the oil into her chest as she slyly fed her hand down his abs, grabbing his dick. She looked up at him "Okay I agree, it definitely isn't little". He laughed before kissing her lips. "Told you" as he shrugged his shoulders before making the kiss more passionate. "Hmm your not just gonna let that be are you?" She said as she was catching her breath back from the kiss. "Oh, you want more huh?" He said raising his eyebrows as she nodded biting her lip.

He lifted himself up and nudged her legs open, placing himself back in between her legs. She rolled herself on top of him and guided his dick inside of her. She began to grind, moving her hips into a rhythm. He had ahold of her boobs as she was grinding on him, both beginning to moan. Kelly lifted himself and swung Stella around onto the bed. He began to thrust his hips slowly as she arched her back slightly. Her hands were scrunched into the sheets as he got deeper with his strokes. She threw her head back slightly and began to moan a little more. After a while Kelly got faster and deeper, leaving Stella wanting more and more. She was shaking with pleasure as Kelly pounded his dick inside of her. He pinned her arms above her head as he got faster. "Oh my god" she shouted slightly in between her moans. "Stella I'm gonna cuuu-m" as he groaned finishing off inside of her. "You. Are. Amazing" he said kissing her in between every word. Kelly dropped himself at the side of Stella on the bed and cleaned himself up a little.