"Wait." She said.

"You want me to stop?" Arnav asked.

Khushi looked at him in confusion, she was enjoying this so much, she actually did want him to continue pleasuring her, but she dint know if it was the right time yet.

Of course, they had been married, they had gotten intimate before, but this was different, they had been divorced and they were trying to get back together, so she wasn't even sure.

"Babe." Arnav said as he moved his hand slightly trying to pull it out of her pant but she got hold of it and stopped him.

"I... I am not sure what I want." She said nervously.

"You know you can trust me right? I will never hurt you that way again, but if you aren't sure yet and you want me to stop I will." Arnav assured her.

"I don't know..."

"Okay, how about you tell me to stop when you feel like I should stop? I promise I won't do anything you don't want."

"Okay." She smiled and kissed him while he continued working the magic with his hands.

A few minutes later, he stood up, picked her up in his arms and took her upstairs to his room, he kicked the door close and put her on the bed as he started kissing her on her belly area while he unbuttoned her jean and took it off completely, he pulled off her underwear and threw it off too.

He went down on his knees as he parted her leg, Khushi grabbed the bed sheet as she clutched them tightly when she felt the adrenaline rush as soon as his lips touched her.

She grabbed his hair and tugged on it while he pleasured her. This was why there was so much hype about making love, they amount of pleasure you felt was like a lot.

After a while, Arnav stood up and looked at her with a smirk as if he was so proud of what he had done, well it was good.

"Stop looking at me like that." Khushi giggled while she saw him take his clothes off and throw them off.

He came on top of her again, but this time she flipped him around and made him lie down while she got on top.

"Oh taking the charge I see." Arnav teased.

"Shut up." Khushi giggled as she bent down and kissed him, now it was her turn to give her some pleasure.

She did the exact same things he did to her, kissed him on the lips then slowly moved down to his neck and then to his chest and to his belly and so on as she worked the same magic with her mouth and he also started moaning like she had been all this while.

It reached to a point where Arnav was so turned on, he grabbed her flipped her around immediately and positioned himself in a matter of seconds, but he wasn't sure if Khushi wanted this, he did tell her that she could stop him when she wanted to but he was kind of nervous.

Their relationship had just started getting comfortable and he dint want to do anything that would make it uncomfortable again.

"I think... we should stop here today." Khushi said, even though she really wanted this, she wanted to continue and finish it, she just felt like she needed a bit more time.

"Yeah, I thought so." Arnav smiled as he lied down beside her and looked at her with a smile.

"It was supposed to be just a kiss you know." Khushi giggled.

"I just... missed you so much. You have no idea how many times I have though of this, of us like this and when I kissed you it was like a fire ignited inside me, I kept going and you dint stop me so I kind of lost control." He said nervously.

"It's okay Arnav, I am not blaming you."

"I know..." He said, they both stared at the ceiling silently for a few minutes, just lying there comfortable beside each other.

"Khushi..." Arnav said as he turned to look at her.

"Yeah..." She looked at him, his eyes looked like they were so full of emotions.

"I love you so much... I really do. I don't know what I would have done if you dint give me this second chance, like right now, lying here beside you, I can't imagine my life without you." Arnav said.

"I know." She smiled faintly and they went silent again.

A few moments later, she moved a bit closer, and put her arm around as she rested her head on his chest.

"I am glad we took this second chance Arnav." She said.

"So am I..." He sighed as he wrapped his arms around her embracing her... and just like that without realizing they both fell asleep into each others arms instead of separate rooms like they had actually decided in the beginning.

I guess when you fall in love, love just finds a way to make things fall in place.