She blamed her destiny for playing this disgusting game with her today.. She didn't imagine this party tonight would turn out like this.

In this tonight party... One heart got broken, one heart's dream got fulfilled, and another one's heart burned in anger...

.
.
.
.

While Jungkook's H̶e̶a̶r̶t̶.. mind changed his plan to a masterstroke..

"now it will be double fun to destroy her delicate heart with extreme pain"

***

Mr. Park's heart was fuming in anger, getting the worst betrayel from his so called friend.

He threw his wine glass and walk toward Mr. Min but before he reach him.. The security guards already took him away to somewhere else.

Mr. Min rolled his eyes, glancing at the furious park.. He excuse himself from the guests who were congratulating him for his daughter's wedding.

Saerin look at her dad and walk toward him, searching for the answers over why his dad did this.. Without even asking her once.

But the guests and as well as media, stop Saerin, tried to take her interview. asking thousands of questions about her love story and how she will plan her wedding.. Will it be Grand or not.. And when is the wedding date finalised.

Saerin clutch her eyes tightly putting her hand infront of her face to avoid the constant flashes of camera on her face.

Seeing Saerin being uncomfortable, Taehyung pushed her behind him and tried to talk with media

Saerin took this chance to go after her dad.. But she found no sight of him and where he gone.. She turn her head and look everywhere only for her gaze to land on Jungkook. Her heart almost stop. Jungkook started walking toward her.. Making her reach to him as well.

"congrats Saerin.. I- i never knew.. You already have a lover" Jungkook showed his sad eyes with a little smile played on his lips.

"Jungkook.. I wanna say something" Saerin's voice sound desperate.. She wants to clear everything to Jungkook first and confess her feelings for him right here and right now.

"It's okay Rin. It's your party.. You should focus on your guests first.. I have to leave now" Jungkook said showing his innocent glistening eyes. And walk away from there.

"Jungkook listen!" Saerin quickly clutch her dress and ran toward Jungkook in high heels.

But Jungkook was soo fast that she couldn't catch him. Making her knees gave up and plop down on the ground, while whimpering on her miserable life.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

***

Mr. Min went inside a room. Locking the door and turning around. Just to get a hard glare from Mr. Park.

"why did you betrayed me like that MIN!" Mr. Park shout and lash toward Mr. Min, almost chocking him

But Mr. Min harshly jerk him back. Making him land the cold floor.

Mr. Min tsk at him and crack his neck before making disgusting face while dusting his tux like an invisible dirt touched him.

"Do you really thought i would marry my daughter in your house?!... The disgusting house where you beat your own Son!!" Mr. Min spit on his face

"You promised me Min! And you will regret this.. I will make sure you beg for mercy" Mr. Park dangerously glare at min with so much anger.

"beg?? Me??" Mr. Min laugh like a maniac he just heard a very funniest joke.

"you know what Park! You aren't worth enough my time. So get lost and Don't show your disgusting infront of me ever again" Mr. Min signal his mens to throw Mr. Park outside before walking away from there, lighting up his cigarette (smoking is bad kids).

After walking out from there.. Mr. Min's smug face turned to total panick, he rushed to the CCTV room.

Cold Sweat droll on his face when he ordered his men to showed him the CCTV footage.

"i need to find who was that officer" he look through closely on every clips but couldn't got his face clear because he was wearing a big cap

Mr. Min got a called and he quickly pick up.

The words he heard from the other side of the phone, made him scared for the first time in his life

"we are sorry sir.. That officer wasn't from any police department of South korea.. Infact he wasn't even a korean police officer....

He was disguised as one"

My Sweet Revenge JK ffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें