one, 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER ONE !
 rosalie

❝ 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑒𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑙-𝑚𝑦-𝑑𝑎𝑑'𝑠-𝑓𝑙𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔-𝑐𝑎𝑟-𝑎𝑛𝑑-𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛-𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑠ℎ-𝑖𝑡-𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜-𝑡ℎ𝑒-𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔-𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤 ❞

        ROSALIE LUCRETIA WEASLEY was a hot tempered redhead twin.

She was part of the Weasley family, and twin sister to Ronald Bilius Weasley. Rosalie was the younger twin, therefore her brothers treated her and her younger sister, Ginevra Molly Weasley, like babies most of their life. The Weasleys weren't rich, but surely weren't poor either. Sure, they had a very big family and all the clothes and school supplies were hand-me-downs, but they still managed to stay happy, loving and kind. They had each other and that was what mattered most.

Rosalie had long, red wavy hair, that reached her lower back, and bright blue eyes. The ginger wasn't tall at all, like her twin brother Ron, whom she often would call Mount Everest .

She was very sarcastic, sassy, ​​​​kind, and had a pretty short temper. Something Ron would never understand, is how she can change her personality and mood toward people instantly. One second she would be in a bad mood and yell at you , and next thing you know she's hugging everyone and is all smiley.

The Weasley family is what people that believe in Pure-blood supremacy would call "Blood traitors" because they didn't care about blood status. You see, in the wizarding world there are three blood statuses. Pure-bloods (where almost everyone is distantly related), Half-bloods (where you either have one Muggle parent or simply have Muggle blood in your family) and lastly, Muggle-born kids (where you have both parents Muggles, who don't know anything about magic). The Pure-blooded families that believed they're superior would often pick on Muggle-borns and call them Mudbloods which means dirty blood.

At eleven years old, she and her brother received their Hogwarts letters and left for school. On the train, they met a few people, some she befriended, and some became her enemies. There was Neville Longbottom, Dean Thomas, Seamus Finnigan and a few others that she befriended, who were almost all sorted into Gryffindor just like her and pretty much her whole family.

The Weasleys and some other Pure-blooded families, don't believe that they're superior in front of anyone. Which had won them the label of Blood traitors. They had no problem being friends with Muggle-borns or any other person with a different blood status other than Pure-blood. Take Arthur Weasley (Rosalie's father) and Rosalie Weasley for example. They love Muggles and their fascinating objects and way of living.