1. Eren and ??? goes to past

DISCLAIMER : This is just an AU. I don't own the art on the cover page.
.
.
.
(F.Eren's pov)
"There's nothing for us to do...except to fight. You all are free."

This is what should happen and what is happening. This is....freedom. That's what I wanted to say. But then I saw a woman/man standing ahead of me. Why? I don't remember this..? I was thinking too much that I didn't notice where I was.

"WHO'S THIS?!"

"HOW SHOULD I KNOW, MINA!"

"HE JUST APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE!"

"I KNOW RIGHT, THOMAS!"

....you mean?

Suddenly, someone entered. And it was...Keith Shadis?

"WHAT ARE YOU BRATS SHOUTING ABOUT?"

"Sir! There's a guy standing behind you! He appeared out of nowhere!"...that voice. It was MY voice. But how..?

"ALRIGHT THEN, Hello there. What the hell are you doing here and how did you suddenly 'appeared'?"

This shouldn't happen, right? Or am I..? This is just a dream. I have to keep moving forward with my rumbling-

"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!"
.
.
.
This is too real. Too...pathetic. I spotted few people...of 104th cadet corps. Armin..Mikasa, Jean..Connie,...Sasha...and them. Reiner, Annie and Berthodlt...and then I saw...ME. My past self. Oh. I really am in the past. Now that, I know the situation-

"SIR. DO YOU WANT ME TO CALL OUT THE MILITARY POLICE OR WILL YOU ANSWER ME?!" Keith asked. I should answer him first.

"..you won't believe me if I told you about my identity."

"Oh, really?! Alright then, I believe you. NOW ANSWER."

Oof. I think I should. I have the founder and I can alter their memories if I want to...even though I don't want to.

"..I am Eren Jaeger from the future, Mr. Keith Shadis."
.
.
.
There were gasps and shocks. Sasha and connie started laughing. Nonetheless, Keith was not convinced. Damn it.

(Eren's pov)
..what? Me from the future?! Hah, it must be a joke.

(Armin's pov)
It seems like a big joke..but how does this man knows Eren's name..? Theoretically, time travelling seems impossible...but so were titans, right? Maybe..

(F.Eren's pov)
"OH. EREN FROM FUTURE?! WHAT A NICE JOKE, YOUNG MAN. TELL ME YOUR REAL IDENTITY-" And then he Suddenly stopped. He realised it, huh. Even if I am some robberer or any criminal, I would not have known the name "Eren Jaeger". After all, this timeline is way too in past....my squad hasn't even died.

"Young man. How do you know Cadet Eren Jaeger's name?"

I heard gasps from others again. Oof

"It is obvious now. I gave you the answer you wanted. I am Eren Jaeger from the future. Believe it or not."

Keith took a glass of water and drank it.

"Hmm..now then 'Eren Jaeger', if you really are from the future, tell me something convincing."

..what should I..?
Alright.

"I, Eren Jaeger, devoted for 'humanity' and swore to 'kill' all the titans. I must be 13 or 14 in this timeline. So, I am from 5-6 years in future from now. The people I am most close to are Armin Arlert and Mikasa Ackerman. I also know about your old 'friend'."

There were gasps again.

"Oh." Keith said.

"Alright then, what should I get for you, The Military police or-"