They were also taller than you, and had a more masculine build. Including that deep voice.

"Oh so your not a girl." Hitoshi pointed at the person who faced him.

They smiled. "Definitely not!" They were energetic and faced back to you.

"So do you remember me Y/n? I know I probably changed a lot." He laughed with a deep tone and rubbed his neck.

Hitoshi saw your ears change into a bit of a pink color, it was because of his laughter.

"I-Um n-no I don't sorry." You apologized feeling the awkwardness.

The mystery male blinked his blue eyes. "Allow me to introduce myself then, you all seem a bit confused." He stated checking for Neito and Nens faces.

"You look like someone but then again maybe not?" Neito was confused staring at him.

"I'm Takumi Masaya pleasure to meet you guys. Nen should remember me and Y/n, I'm surprised you don't. It's the Takumi from the arranged marriage thing. Hey again." He waved kindly at you.

Everyone was in shock.

"Hey your that guy from the church!" Neito knew him as they once sat together and didn't pay attention.

"Oh yeah! I use to go over to Y/n's house and I always saw you there!" Nen waved happily.

"I'm glad you guys remember." Takumi chuckled again with locks of his black hair falling into his face.

You were blinking still staring intently at his face. "Takumi? Oh Takumi you moved away! It's great to see you again!" You left Hitoshi's arm for a second and hugged the other male.

Takumi smiled hugging you back, his piercing moving on your head from how close you both were.

Hitoshi had his blood boiling. Who does he think he is? He thought angrily seeing you smile.

"Who the hell are you?" Hitoshi pulled you back onto him.

"Don't be like that." You scolded Hitoshi with a little glare at him. Hitoshi rolled his eyes and leaned down close to your ears.

"Just don't forget who had sex with you and your a good princess." Hitoshi whispered huskily in your ear, leaving a light kiss.

You felt your ear heat up again with your stomach doing a little spin, still having the scene fully in your head.

It wasn't going to go away any time soon, especially not with the evidence that lingered within your legs.

"It's no problem really, I understand coming from a guys perspective too. So who are you, the protective friend?" Takumi asked with a kind smile towards Hitoshi.

Hitoshi showed no emotion or care in the world to be breathing the same air as him. "I'm Y/n's-"

"Friend! He was the new kid and she was the girl to show him around! We're all close friends." Neito smiled jumping into the conversation.

"Neito." You gritted your teeth staring as he stuck his tongue out playfully.

Takumi rubbed his neck. "Wow nice to meet you too! It's always cool to meet a new person. So Y/n, she's still single right?" Takumi asked your friends.

You felt embarrassed and wanted to run, with what legs? They still hurt like hell.

Hitoshi grabbed your hand and shoved it in Takumi's face. "Actually-"

"Well Y/n has her mind set on school work so she's a pretty busy women." Nen cut Hitoshi off again.

Hitoshi furiously turned to the giddy friends. "Later on my knife your life." He smirked with an almost villainous glare.