❀ famous birthdays ❀

VINNIE HACKER tiktok star

VINNIE HACKER
tiktok star

#82 most popular | ✰ BOOST

BIRTHDAY
July 14, 2002 (Age 18)

BIRTHPLACE
Seattle, WA

ABOUT
Content creator notable for posting short comedy and lip-sync videos on his vhackerr TikTok account for his more than 6 million fans. He also posted modeling photos on Instagram.

BEFORE FAME
He edited music videos and short films for fun, and also put together sports highlights for YouTube and Instagram pages. He played baseball for Seattle Select and O'Dea High School.

TRIVIA
He grew up catholic and became passionate about his religion. He also attended the #1 sports school in Washington and one of the top 170 sports schools in the nation. He has been a member of The University of Diversity, Sway Gaming, and Hype House.

FAMILY LIFE
His full name is Vincent Hacker. His mom, Maria Hacker, works as a 911 dispatcher, and his father is an electrician. His brother, fellow social media star Reggie Hacker, played baseball and basketball and excelled in academics.

ASSOCIATED WITH
He became a friend of Mason Gaines, Avani Gregg, and a few others. He met them through TikTok and Instagram.

MAISY STELLAtv actress

MAISY STELLA
tv actress

#3381 most popular | ✰ BOOST

BIRTHDAY
December 13, 2003 (Age 17)

BIRTHPLACE
Oshawa, Canada

ABOUT
Talented actress and singer and model who makes up one half of the sister music duo known as Lennon and Maisy along with her sister Lennon Stella. She starred as Daphne Conrad in the ABC smash hit Nashville for its 6 season run and has appeared on NY Fashion Magazine and is represented by Vance Models.

BEFORE FAME
She was interested in acting in addition to music growing up, appearing in both commercials and music videos from a young age.

TRIVIA
With her sister, she performed a cover of Robyn's "Call Your Girlfriend" in order to increase publicity so she and Lennon could apply for work visas. Their video racked up over 31 million views.

FAMILY LIFE
She was born in Oshawa, Ontario and later moved to Seattle, Washington. Her parents are Brad and Marylynne Stella.

ASSOCIATED WITH
She shared the screen with Hayden Panetierre and Connie Britton on Nashville.