⋆⋅ fourty eight ⋆⋅

Start from the beginning

"At the students in the common Just to watch them talk Take Philip Schuyler, the man is loaded Uh-oh, but little does he know that His daughters, Peggy, Angelica, Eliza Sneak into the city just to watch all the guys at—"

"work work!" the rest of the group sang from their seats,

"oh that's me—angelica!" I sang,

"Eliza" Niki giggled.

"and Peggy" Iris held up her tequila bottle as she said so,

"The Schuyler sisters!"

"angelica!"

"peggy!"

"eliza!"

"work!" Schlatt shouted.

"daddy said to be home by sundown" Iris danced.

"daddy doesn't need to know"

"daddy said not to go downtown"

"like I said you're free to go!"

"but look around, look around the revolutions happening in New York!" I sang quite
harmoniously,

"New York!"

"ANGELICA! WORK!" Tubbo shouted this time
"its bad enough daddy want to go to war" We all danced in a circle.

"people shouting in the square"

"Its bad enough there'll be violence on our shore!"

"new ideas in the air!"

"look around look around!

Niki linked arms with me, "Angelica remind me what we're looking for!"

"She's lookin for me!" Everyone shouted.

"respectfully because she's a minor!" Wilbur shouted, and the boys all shouted choruses of agreement.

"and she's taken" tubbo said lowly only enough for few people to hear.

"eliza im looking for a mind at work work!"

"lookin for a mind at work work, lookin for a mind ar work work!"

"whoaaahhh, woaahhhhhh, work!" Niki, Iris, and I, all sang.

"oh wait Im burr does that mean—" Tommy gets pushed up again to sing,

"Woo! There's nothing' like summer in the city, someone in a rush next to someone lookin' pretty" he joined the girl's circle.

"Excuse me, miss, I know it's not funny but your perfume smells like your daddy's got money" He bopped his head and pointed his fingers at me.
I gasped sarcastically as he said the next line "Why you slummin' in the city in your fancy heels
You searching' for an urchin who can give you ideals?"

"burr you disgust me!"

"Ah, so you've discussed me, I'm a trust fund, baby, you can trust me—SEE CHAT IM SO GREAT WITH WOMEN" he held his hands up.

I pushed tommy out of the way, "I've been reading Common Sense by Thomas Paine So men say that I'm intense or I'm insane You want a revolution? I want a revelation So listen to my declaration," subsequently, Niki and Iris held their hands up in the right positions.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident That all men are created equal and when I meet Thomas Jefferson, I'm compel him to include women in the sequel! WORK!" The group clapped and cheered,

"Look around, look around at how Lucky we are to be alive right now! Look around, look around at how Lucky we are to be alive right now!"

"History is happening in Manhattan and we just happen to be in the greatest city in the world!
In the greatest city in the world!" We were coordinated perfectly, now it was the time for the difficult part,

"Because I've been reading Common Sense by Thomas Paine So men say that I'm intense or I'm insane You want a revolution? I want a revelation So listen to my declaration We hold these truths to be self-evident That all men are created equal Look around, look around at how Lucky we are to be alive right now!" I practically belted as Niki and Iris did the background vocals.

"History is happening in Manhattan and we just happen to be, In the greatest city in the world in the greatest city in the world!"

Somewhere in the middle of that chorus, Iris literally fell backwards in her drunken state, but gracefully landed in Alex's arms,

"can you push me back up" She pouted as she was in a trust fall position.

"give me a sip" Alex nodded towards the tequila bottle in Iris's hand.

"fine" she scoffed and handed it to him, and he let her go back to dancing.

"Angelica!"

"Eliza!"

"And Peggy!"

"The Schuyler sisters!"

"We're looking for a mind at work!

"Hey! Hey! Hey!"

"In the greatest city,"

"In the greatest city in the world, In the greatest city in the world" I sang the last part perfectly, as the beat landed, I curtseyed.

THANK YOU ItsBree13  FOR GIVING ME THE IDEAS FOR THIS CHAPTER

ALSO oxtamzinxo  and Looney-ish  I POSTED ARE YOU HAPPY? ISTG IF YALL ARE ASLEEP-