⋆⋅ fourty eight ⋆⋅

Zacznij od początku

Looney-ish: Tommy—honey—im sorry but you're so bad at this

"tommy chats saying you're bad with women" Wilbur laughed,

"I AM SO ASTRONOMICALLY GOOD WITH WOMEN" Tommy argued,

"that is so not true!" I laugh, and he gasps.

"WHAT THE HELL—LITERALLY EARLIER TONIGHT—" he thankfully stopped himself before slipping up.

"EARLIER TONIGHT WHAT?" Dream asked, I widened my eyes and pursed my lips.

-WPCmcyt-: WHATDIDHESAY?

Lxipexii: FINISH THE SENTENCE

"YOURE THE ONE WEARING MY SWEATSHIRT" Tommy spewed, ignoring dream.

"THIS IS THE ONLY PIECE OF CLOTHING IVE HAD FOR DAYS—ITS BASICALLY MINE" I pointed out, Schlatt started scream laughing, along with everyone else.

"chat—listen—im great with women, just let me think of something to say" he looked up at the ceiling trying to think,

"there's something wrong with your cellphone, it doesn't have my number innit" he spoke, the entire group once again burst into laughter.

SavvytheDavvy: DOES ANYONE NOTICE HOW HE'S LITERALLY LOOKING AT OLLIE?

GalaxyDruid_4: NOT HIM DIRECTING IT AT OLLIE-

"chat—all of you are stupid—each and every one of you—you don't know why but—yeah" The group chuckled as they watched the chat go feral.

Puckse: WHAT

Spiceyshitface: DOES TOMMY HAVE A WOMEN?

Chickennoozlesoup: IM. SO. VERY. CONFUSED.

"Light is the electromagnetic radiation within the portion of the electromagnetic spectrum that can be perceived by the human eye" I spoke to the chat,

"mhm yes big words, for big men, like me" Schlatt nodded.

"we need some tunes in here" Wilbur giggled, and Ranboo gasped.

"CAN WE DO KAREOKE?" Ranboo put his hands on the side of his face.

"YES, KAREOKE NIGHT WITH THE WEED GANG" Wilbur cheered,

"im excited to see this" Techno, (who had been awfully quiet) smiled.

"okay what shall we start with?" Wilbur turned to the group, after a couple seconds, tubbo leaped out of his chair and whispered into Wilbur's ear.

"tubbo you are a smart man" Wilbur chuckled and started fervidly typing.

"Ollie you're a mezzo-soprano, right?" Wilbur winked.

"im singing?"

"yep" as he pressed the space button, the first notes of "Schuyler sisters" started playing, and tubbo pulled my chair out from under me.

"WHAT TUBBO—" he laughed and helped me up and centered me.

"wait im doing this?" I asked as tubbo grabbed Niki and Iris, Ranboo threw his glasses and mask at Iris.

"Ollie is angelica, Niki you're Eliza, Iris is Peggy, but just for this song though we'll switch it up in a bit" Tubbo gave us a thumbs up.

"OH WAIT UH- TOMMY YOU'RE BURR" Tubbo pulled away tommy's chair out and shoved him Infront of me.

"oh sweet wait Im going now—" Tommy giggled before starting Aarons part,

"There's nothing rich folks love more, than going downtown and slummin' it with the poor they pull up in their carriages and gawk" Tommy danced slightly, and I did the thing the ensemble does when he says the line. (the little walk thing where they point their toes and look down, y'know?)