114. A Hotel And A Jealous Alpha

Start from the beginning

The bus finally came to a stop, and Takeda started to wake everyone up.

"Where are we?" Daichi asked when he looked out the window and realized that they weren't at the stadium, but instead, they were at the hotel they'd be staying at.

"We decided it might be best to just come straight to the hotel instead of walking from the stadium," Takeda explained

Everyone began to get off the bus. Kiyoko and Yachi had gone with Coach Ukai to check-in and to get the room keys. As everyone joined them in the Hotel's lobby, Kageyama became tense and pulled Hinata closer to him. It wasn't just him, though. Tsuki, Daichi, Asahi, Tanaka, Kiyoko, and even the two Beta's Narita and Kinoshita, had become almost hyper-aware. There were a lot of Alphas around. A lot of them releasing Dominance pheromones.

Coach Ukai, who had been more protective of Takeda since he had become pregnant, was clearly having a bit of a hard time staying focused. He stood behind Takeda, putting his arms around his waist protectively.

"Were on the third floor, " he managed to say.

They headed to the elevator. They got up to the third floor, which, much to their dismay or well, Kageyama's dismay Inarizaki High the team that had Atsumu that Omega and Setter made Kageyama feel uneasy had the room right next to theirs.

For a moment, Atsumu and Kageyama's eyes met, and he couldn't stop himself from pulling Hinata closer and releasing a Menacing deep growl causing everyone to stop and look at him in concern.

                          ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ 𓆉
Timmy says this isn't going to end well.

🖤🖤Author: Hello Omega crew!! I'm sorry if this chapter seems off or weird! I couldn't stay focused 😅 lmao my brain was all over the place while writing it. Anyway I hope you all have a good day! Please stay safe!!🖤🖤
~Love Jax~

Here are some pictures
Credits to the artist

Here are some pictures Credits to the artist