**

I woke up from Cameryn voice arguing. I wiped my eyes and sat up seeing her arguing at the door. She looked sexy as fuck in my boxers. She must got hot in them tight ass jeans. She had on a muscle shirt and socks. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth listening to her fuss. It had to be Keyshia ass at my door.

" Bitch okay! Keldrick still mines. When you talk to my man if he dont ignore yo calls ask him where he slept lastnight? You was a set up hoe. " Keyshia told her.

" Hoe Ion give no fuck bout yall. You can have him babygirl. I obviously must not be a set up if yo man letting me have his very first child. " Cameryn said as Keyshia face dropped.

" So why you at my cousin house? " She fussed.

" You fake as fuck for a cousin. Why you set him up? I know exactly why bitch. You thought they was gonna throw him in a cell so he wouldnt be in Kayden nor my life. I love your cousin and you will never keep us apart honey. We in love and you just a jealous ass heifer. I bailed my man out and you got the nerve to come over all big and bad. Bitch im the queen to his heart and yo ass a servant to his life. You can talk that lemonade shit but I bet you wont be able to pour the sugar cause bitch im boutta fuck you up! " Cameryn said attacking Keyshia. I quickly grabbed her and pulled her back in the house.

" Babe chill man. " I told her. She looked angry as fuck.

" That bitch tried me. " She told me.

" I understand but just chill for me. Dont let her get to you. " I said pecking her lips. She laid back on the couch. I walked to the door and outside. Keyshia was crying and King pulled up. He opened the door and Kalen stepped out grabbing his hand.

" How you gone just let her do that to me Dezmond? You always had my back man and why would I ever set you up? You my favorite cousin. I wouldve bailed you out. " She cried fussing at me.

" Keyshia if you aint set me up , why was a nigga at the store telling his girl that you got somebody to put all them drugs in my car? I outta punch yo ass too man but im not. You cant keep Cameryn and me apart man. She love a nigga more than anybody walking this fucking earth. " I yelled to her.

" Okay but I promise I didnt set you up. I put that on Kameron grave I aint do that shit. " She yelled.

" MAN DONT PUT SHIT ON MY SON GRAVE. I WILL BREAK YO FUCKING NECK. KEYSHIA MAN DONT FUCKING PLAY WITH ME. " I said grabbing her tightly.

" Im sorry! Im sorry! Please let me go please! " She said crying. I let her go and hugged her. She hugged me tightly.

" Dezmond im so sorry. " She cried.

" Im sorry too. Just dont put none on my son grave bruh. " I told her as she shook her head in a okay kinda way.

" Hey mommy. Hey Dezzy. " Kalen waved to us.

" Hey sweetie! " She sniffled.

" Wassup lil man. " I said back then gave King a head nod. He gave me a look then grabbed Keyshia hand.

" C'mon with me Kalen. I got that new Spongebob movie. " I said as he jumped up happily and ran passed me with excitement into the house. I followed him and Kayden and him was watching it. Cameryn must've turned it on already.

" Hey daddy! I feel better. " He said jumping on the couch.

" Thats my big man. Be good while daddy go talk to mommy. " I told him.

" She in kitchen. " He said pointing. I walked in the kitchen and she was listening to Trey Songz -- I Invented Sex. She looked up at me and I kissed her lips sneaking a kiss.

" Nigga! " She said smacking her lips wiping my kiss away. She cut her eyes at me before going to the refrigerator.

" What you cooking for dinner? " She asked looking at me.

" We'll stop somewhere after church. Go get ready. " I told her.

" I gotta go to my house. Thats where mostly all my church clothes at. " She said looking down. I picked her face up by my finger under her chin.

" Wassup? " I asked as her eyebrows fumbled.

" Its just gonna be different without mom coming. " She whispered as tears fell. I wiped them away pulling her into a hug. She sobbed into my chest. I picked her up taking her to the bedroom.

" Daddy mommy okay? " Kayden asked.

" No! Mommy's sad but Daddy gone make her feel very happy. Dont you wont mommy happy? " I asked him.

" Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa! " He said jumping on the couch.

" Okay! " I told him as he smiled then started back watching tv. I went upstairs laying Cam on the bed and throwing the covers over us.

" Bae stop crying. I gotta tell you some. " I told her wiping her tears. After she calmed down and sniffled , I pulled her closer.

" What you gotta tell me? " She huffed and puffed out.

" I never stopped loving you. I always have Cameryn. I dont care what that DNA test said. I do love you. Always have and always will. " I told her pulling her thick ass on top of me.

" I love you too! " She said against my lips grinding herself onto me.

" You tryna get fucked aintcha? " I said as she smiled.

" Uhhhh Uhhhh! " She whispered in my ear.

" Why the fuck you teasing then shidd? " I asked as she laughed to herself.

" Cause its very cute. " She said slapping my chest climbing off me.

" Put some damn shorts on. King and Kalen here. " I told her.

" King got Kalen back. Yayyyyy! " She squeeled with excitement going through my dresser getting some shorts.

" Why you so excited? " I asked curious.

" He's a man. He taking care of him when he's not his son. Awwwe thats so sweet. " She cheesed walking out the room.

" I know huh. My nigga doing a real nigga type shit. " I said smacking her ass hard. She pushed me back in the room and we started play fighting then started kissing and she rubbed her hands up my shirt biting her lip pulling it over my head. She bit my lip before rubbing her hands down my shorts.

" Damnnnn! " She moaned then chuckled. She jacked a nigga off real good. I pulled down the shorts and boxers and rubbed her wet clit then pushed inside her. She clutched my waist with her fingernails as I kissed her perfectly soft lips. I stroke her slowly as she moaned.

" I think Kayden coming! Get up! " She smiled.

" Hell Nawl. " I told her grabbing the covers pulling it over us. She burst out laughing. Kayden came in the room and we both played sleep. He grabbed her blanket off the couch and closed the door back. I slammed into her hard and she yelled in pleasure and pain.

" Getcho black ass off me lil nigga. " She yelled at me. I stroke her fast and hard.

" Lil? " I asked her.

" Noooo baby. I was talking bout yo lips. " She cried.

" You lying to me? " I asked her.

" Emmm Emmmm. You know you gotta big dick. I was talking about yo lips. " She said moaning in pain shaking her head NO. I started stroking her back slowly as we both tried catching our breathe.

" Yo ass lucky. " I told her pulling out.

" How? " She asked looking angry.

" Cause I fucked yo ass and you pregnant by another nigga! " I told her as her face dropped. I placed my shit back on.

" Punk! " She said laying back down in bed.

" This punk dick big though. " I laughed.

" So! " She smacked her lips.

" Getcho ass up. " I told her.

" Hell nawl! That bitch down there besides I gotta get my thick ass in the shower and get ready for church. " She laughed. I pecked her lips and left out the room.