I could start a fire with what I feel for you (Tord x reader)

(Y/N)'S POV:

I was laying in my bed, drawing while hearing some music in my phone.
Everything was relaxing until my music got interrupted by a notification, It was Tord...
"Hey sweetie 😏"
Even tho he moved since a lot of time ago I still was in contact with him. I used to live near him and my other friends and I would visit them very regularly. Then Tord moved. Some months after he decided to leave, the building where my apartment was, was about to be sold and demolished, so I moved with my friends He didn't talk so much about his new life but he would jokely flirt with me, I had feelings for him since a long time ago so it didn't really bothered me. Thinking about his sexy beautiful horn hair and his hot norwegian accent would make me sigh and bite my pen while thinking on him. I was about to reply his message when he send another one "Probably I will see you soon 💪😈🔥"
I got so excited I tried to ask him when he planned to come but he told me it was a surprise. I was so excited! Maybe this can be the perfect moment to tell him about my feelings for him... I was planning in my mind how I was going to confess to him until Matt opened my room door excited;
-MATT!- I screamed.
-Knock the door first! I am a lady...-
-Sorry (Y/N)!- Matt replied still excited - Edd, Tom and me are going to go fishing! Want to go with us?-
-

I'm fine, thanks anyways Matt!- I answered  calmed. -Okay, goodbye!- Matt ran away and I stayed alone. I didn't really like fishing, so I decided to stay continuing my drawing, I was drawing Tord since I couldn't keep him off my head
(This is your drawing BTW:)

 I didn't really like fishing, so I decided to stay continuing my drawing, I was drawing Tord since I couldn't keep him off my head(This is your drawing BTW:)

(Yes I know I draw so marvelous please don't steal my masterpiece, I only made it for this Fanfic (ー̀дー́))

I was so proud of my Tord drawing I was looking at it until I hear some noises... I got scared so I went to check what was going on with my gun. I was surprised when I saw who was there... It was Tord! He came back!
-TORD!- I screamed and hugged him tight
-Hey princess- He smirked and I started to blush... His nicknames were the best after all... 😳
-What are you doing here?- he asked me while he was playing with my hair -Well... I told you I moved here some months after you left.- I giggled a bit -He snapped his fingers -Oh right! I forgot about that! Anyways what else should I remember again? What else has changed here when I was gone?- he questioned while slowly walking to Tom's room -Tom changed to your room but I got his old room when I moved-
(In this story, they didn't convert it to a "pool" X3 lol)

-Oh really? Let me see it!- He walked to my room while I was stressed by him finding my drawing and opened the door
-Wow! You really made it look better- he smirked and started to look around it until he found my drawing. He looked at it for a while, pointed the text that I wrote and asked; -Så du liker føttene mine, ikke sant?- he winked his eye and blushed. I blushed at him speaking his sexy ass language. -Uh... I actually don't know norwegian... But I read in a website that the word means "You are cool" heh...- I lied.
-Anyways (y/n), I know about a place that you may love... want to go there?-
-Yeah- I replied smiling
*some minutes later*
We arrived to the place, it was a very beautiful forest full of flowers, we sat down to look the splendid landscape and I thought it was the right moment to tell him how I was feeling. So I decided to do it
-Tord... I need to tell you something important...- He payed me attention so I sighed and continued -Look Tord... I have been thinking a lot about you... In these years... And I think... I h-have a crush on you... W-would y-you...- Tord interrupted me holding me closer to him. -(y/n)... I love you too... He kissed me, so I closed my eyes and enjoyed his cigarette breathe flavored kiss... We kept some seconds like that and then it became a tongue kiss... Until... A savage girl of our age or a bit younger with a weird bunny in her shoulder interrupted us.
-WHAT ARE YOU NASTY SHITS DOING IN MY FOREST?-
-W-what?-  we both said confused
She started throwing us rocks and the bunny started hissing us???
-LEAVE LOVEY DOVEYS! I CAN BECOME A BIRD IF I WANT TO! SO GO AWAY OR YOU WILL END UP LIKE MY FRIEND!-
We started running away to the house while laughing by the crazy lady.
After some minutes we arrived at home still laughing by the girl throwing us rocks until I started to hear cryings inside the house... -Oh no... What happened?- I quickly got inside the house, I found Edd, Matt and Tom in my room crying while stinking my bedroom with their fish smell.
-WHAT IF THE KIDNAPPER KILLED HER?!- Matt shouted worried -We should h-had ma-make her go with us- Tom stuttered since he was crying, Edd cleaned his tears- and grabbed the gun I let on my bed before going to the forest with Tord -I don't know guys but let's try to find her and kill the guy who-
-Uhm guys?- I interrupted Edd's motivational essay.
-(Y/N)!- Matt and Edd screaned while running to hug me while Tom was trying to hide his face while cleaning his boogers and tears
-Where you were all this time?!- Matt asked while accidentally pasting one of his boogers in my hair.
-Uhh...- I tried to clean Matt's booger while thinking. -Tord came back and he wanted to show me something! We are also dating now! By the way... Sorry for worrying you- I said embarrassed. -W-WHAT?!-
Suddenly we started to hear lots of noises so we got outside to see what was happening. It was Tord... And he was in a giant robot??
-TORD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!- I screamed
-(y/n)... I am sorry- I got near the robot...
-LET ME IN!- A tub of the robot swallowed me and I entered with Tord
-Honey what are you doing?-
Tord looked at me and started to cry
-I am sorry! I don't have other option... I have to dominate the world... I hugged him. Tord... They are your friends please don't damage them, don't damage me.
-But I planned this for a long time!-
-Tord what's more important? This or me?-
Tord sighed and pressed a button, we got out the robot.
-You are right, I don't need to dominate the world... Because you are my world I smiled and kissed him after that Tord touched his forehead worried now if you excuse me I think I will have a long talk with the army... And probably I will change my name too...

*years later*

After Tord I mean... TORDACIO changed his name our relationship got better... We will marry tomorrow and we are expecting a boy named (F/N) (Fetus name).

I have never been happier in all my life... Edd and Matt even promised to be our bridemaids and they are also excited for the baby. Today I went at Tord (that is now his nickname), he hugged me and kissed me. But I was still confuses how could he leave something he loved so much for me so I asked him... He giggled and answered me; -Because I love you more than anything else, I could start a fire with what I feel for you- He smirked.

(Another one shot finished yayyy (*´∀'*) for the people that will comment that Tord wouldn't do that HE DID BEVAUSE THE POWER OF LOVE I SAW IT IN STEVEN UNIVERSE <(`^´)><(`^´)>😡😡😡 Anyways hope you liked it, baiiii 😁😁😁 owo)