Mojito's Secret

Mojito's POV

"Mojito you're in charge for this time. Wake me up in six months," Sidra said before teleporting away. I thought I would never hear those words. Never.

"You heard that Roh? I'm in charge so go make me some tea. Very good tea," I said with a wide smile turning to Roh.

"Fine," he said and walked away. This is going to be the best six months of my entire life. I just wish it could be like this always.

****

"Mojito is sure going to torture that Kai with work," Kusu said with a giggle.

"What's up with torturing exactly?" Merus asked and they turned to him.

"You don't know about Mojito's struggles with that annoying Kai?" Whis asked and he shook his head.

"No"

****

Roh came back with my tea and set it on the table. I took a sip and quickly threw the cup on the floor.

"This tea has too much anger," I said and he got angry.

"I--"

"Clean it up now and make another"

Time Skip

"Hey Roh go make some sandwiches for me and my girlfriend," I said as Roh passed by me and my girlfriend.

"I'm not doing that"

"Why not exactly?"

"I'm tired of you bossing me around," Roh said blankly.

"Don't you think I don't get tired of you yelling at me every time huh? I don't even get to do what I love. So get back to those sandwiches or ill kill you," I said deadly and he flinched.

"If you kill me you kill Sidra"

"You think I care? I don't even care if you're both get erased. And I wonder what Grand Zeno will do if he finds out you're not doing your job. Instead training mortals to use Devine equipment," I said and he quickly rushed out.

****

"That's tough"

"Mojito is going to dump that girl and move to another. He's a womaniser," Sour said and Whis agreed.

"I last heard he has 45 girlfriends now," Awamo said and Dai sighed.

"I think I don't know who you all are now"

****

I gave Roh a time of his life that he'll never forget. Alas Sidra woke up and the Kai was very happy and relieved. He was ranting all of how I treated him and that.

"I think I'll leave you in charge again next time Mojito," Sidra said annoyed of the Kai.

"I would love to," I said and Roh had a horror face. Next time would be dancing.

Back

Mojito returned with a smile in place and the others had one too.

"I think dancing would be good next time don't you think?" Mojito asked.

"Very much. Till he is tired," Sour said and the others agreed.

"Isn't it Kusu's time now?" Whis asked and Kusu had a look of horror.

"Please I--" she disappeared and Dai looked sad.

Demon out😈