Awamo's Secret

Awamo's POV

I headed for papa in his study room and found him signing paperwork. He stopped what he was doing and looked up to me. (Awamo is a teenager)

"Is there something you want Awamo?" Papa asked with a smile.

"Sí I want to ask you something"

"I'm listening"

"You see I have a crush on this girl. I want to confess but I'm also scared. What should I do?" I asked and he chuckled lightly.

"You know I got non of that experience. You should have asked your hermanos. But my advice is to express your feelings. Don't be scared it would be okay," he said smiling making me smile also.

"Gracias papa"

"Glad to help," he said and I walked away.

"So this is a secret reveal spell," Raven stated and they turned to her.

"What do you mean?"

****

"Seems Zeno messed with one of my spell books. I wondered where my other spell book was," Raven said pouting slightly. 🤔

"So we are watching one of Awamo's secrets?" Whis asked and  Raven nodded.

"That's correct"

****

I appeared in the Palace garden and searched around. I finally spotted her. Martinu.

****

"What?" Dai asked shocked and Raven giggled. They turned to Martinu.

"Just keep watching," she said sighing.

****

"Hey Martinu," I called nervously. She turned to me with that beautiful smile.

"Oh hermano"

"I gotta tell you something. More like confess," I said getting more nervous.

"What is it?"

I cupped her cheek and kissed her passionately. Instead of pulling away she kissed back and wrapped her arms around my neck. I pushed her in the ground and attacked her neck.

****

"Don't tell me they are...." Dai said in horror.

"Seems so," Raven said.

"I gotta get this on staff," Marcarita said materialising her staff but Whis snatched it.

"Don't do that"

*****

She was now naked and I also. I entered 2 inch out of 5. Tears were in her eyes and I'm so stupid. It's her first time. After some time she squirmed letting me know she's okay. I entered my full cock into her and started thrusting.

****

"This is like watching porn," Marcarita said focusing on the screen. Dai was looking somewhere else not wanting to see this.

"Yeah you're right. But hentai is better. I don't watch porn," Raven stated she too on the screen.

"Kusu please don't watch this. Well as you Merus," Korn said covering his eyes.

"Umm"

Time skip

Awamo returned to the others covering his face in guilt. They all turned to him.

"Please let it be"

"How long have you dated?" Dai asked and Martinu turned to him.

"Only for some months and then we saw that we weren't in love with each other," Martinu said calmy and Dai sighed in relief. Just then Sour disappeared.

Demon out😈