"For now."

Dumbledore turns, walking back inside, looking at the hundred of students around him, "don't you all have studying to do?"

———

"the evil sour faced toad!" Hermione exclaimed, the group of kids from the order where discussing about sadistic women trying to limit their learning.

"we're not learning how to defend ourselves, and not learning how to pass our exams, she's taken over!" she pointed out.

"she won't let us even touch our wands."

"she's as worse as Fudge!" Fred stated.

Ginny turned to the group, "I think Dumbledore is assembling his own forces to take on the Ministry."

"We've got to be able to defend ourselves, and if Umbridge refuses to teach us how, then we need someone who will."

all turning towards Harry, all fixing their eyes onto the 'chosen one'.

———

"this is mad," Harry complained, "who gonna wanna be taught by me? I'm the nutter, remember?"

Ron corrected with a laugh, "lets look on the bright side, at least your not as bad as toad face."

"Thanks Ron," he said with not a glimpse of emotion.

"I'm here for you," he replied, the five looking up at the lob sided sign of the Hog's meet inn.

"How many are we meeting?" Harry asked nervously.

Amora made a quick reply trying to carm his nerves, " just a few people."

Ron opened the door, letting a bit of snow into the tiny room.

"Lovely place."

All eyes fell on the 'boy who lied', around thirty to forty all cramped onto the small room above the inn, some seated.

Hermione slowly stood up, "um, hi. So, you all know why we're here today. We need a teacher. A proper teacher, one who had real experience defending themselves against the dark arts."

"Why?" A young boy said.

"Why?" Ron mocked, "cause you-know-who'a back, you tosser!"

Amora hit Ron over the back of his head with her palm for being rude to the young boy, him putting his hands up in defence.

"So he says," he points out.

"And Dumbledore says," Hermione corrected.

"So Dumbledore say because he says. The point is, where's the proof. Perhaps Potter could tell us more about the last task."

Harry look away from the pressuring stares, Cedric's gripping her hand firmly, making Amora jump at the slight movement.

Amora final spoke up, "it's obviously the both of them don't want to speak about that night, it ovipositor make them uncomfortable."

Harry muttered, "come on, it's clear their only
here because I'm a freak or something."

"Harry..."

"Is it true you can produce the Patronus charm?" A blonde hair Ravenclaw, Luna Lovegood asked.

Hermione jumped in, nodding, "yes, I've seen it."

"Blimey," dean said, "I didn't know you could do that."

Neville began, "and he killed the basilisk with the sword in Dumbledore's office."

Ginny stood up, "it's true."

"Third year he fought off about a hundred dementors at once," Ron added to the list of heroic deeds.

And last year, he real did fight you-know-who, I seen it," Cedric vocalised.

"Look it all sounds great when you say it like that, but the truth is that most of that was luck. I didn't know what I was doing half of the time and I always had help."

"He's just being modest," Hermione said, being cut of once again.

"No, Hermione, I'm not. Cedric help me in the graveyard, you and Ron help me with spells and defence. Facing this stuff in real life is not like school. In school, if you make a mistake you can just try again tomorrow, but out there, when you seconds away from being murdered or watching your friends die in front of you eyes, you don't know what it's like."

Amora sighed, "you're right Harry," she paused, "we don't. That's why we need your help. Because if we've going to have any chance of beating him, Voldemort..."

"He's really back."

The queue was formed, writing their names down onto a piece of parchment that Amora held onto. Cho, Fred, George, Ginny, Dean, and surprisingly Gabrielle, but their was no Gilbert.

Cedric turned to his girlfriend, his eyes squinted sadly, "have you seen him?"

"Who?" Amora asked, questioning him.

"Herbert," he whispered.