Fourteen

Ariana

Feeling myself being lifted in the air, I gasped as I opened my eyes seeing that Dave was carrying me inside.

I let out a sigh, relaxing myself as he walked up the stairs.

My eyes were shut, me still kind of sleep but I knew we were moving.

He opened the door to my room and softly laid me on the bed.

As I laid there, my eyes flickered open before I quickly sat up, covering my mouth as I ran to the bathroom.

Opening the top to the toilet, I threw up all my food from earlier. Feeling my hair being pulled back, I looked to see Dave.

I smiled slightly as I grabbed tissue, wiping my mouth.

"Thanks." I spoke tiredly.

Going to the sink, I let out a sigh. I grabbed my mouth wash, throwing some back before gargling it.

"I guess somebody can't handle their liquor." He said and I looked up at him through the mirror.

"Trust me I can. Just never had Hennessy." I said as I spit out the mouthwash, wiping my mouth afterwards.

Leaving out the bathroom, I got in bed, getting comfortable. I didn't even think to change, I was too tired.

As I closed my eyes, I heard the door open causing them to shoot open.

"Where you going?" I asked and he looked at me before laughing.

"To my room. Where else?" He asked and I laughed to myself.

"Well can you sleep in here with me? Just till I fall asleep." I said and he stared at me for a while.

"I don't know Ari." He said and I smacked my lips.

"Please? Once I fall asleep you can leave." I said.

He sighed, closing the door back. He got in the bed and I turned to face him.

"Thank you." I said as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Don't think I'm gonna be doing this." He said and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I said, closing my eyes.

*
I woke up  to a bad ass headache. Sitting up, I looked to the left of me to see a glass of water and a pill bottle of ibuprofen.

Taking it, I downed the water and got out of bed. I walked around the whole house seeing nobody.

Finally making it back to my room, I stopped once I seen Dave on the balcony.

Walking out, I smiled as he rapped along to the song that was playing in his head phones

He didn't even notice my presence which caused me to laugh. I folded my arms as he turned around.