Info

(Hey guys I've been lacking the motivation to continue my other stories so I'm sorry if you was looking forward to new chapters but I've been thinking about this book and the ideas behind it for a while now but I appreciate everything like I didn't think when I wrote my first story that it was going to get over 1k views...so thank you for that...this story is a bit of a bakugo slater aswell as kirishima is a little bit of a bad guy...don't get me wrong kirishima is best boy but it'll help me right the story easier but I hope you enjoy)

So eri is still in the hospital as she was extremely malnourished,izuku visits her near enough everyday to spend time with her and make sure she's alright the only people who know he does this are nezu,Aizawa,mirio and all might

Izuku trains relentlessly after the battle due to the self doubt he has he currently can control up to 30% without breaking his bones but after a week or two he was able to increase his power to 50% but the only person who knows that is shoto and all might

You might think shoto?

Well izuku and shoto have a brotherly bond due to the fact that izuku helped todoroki as much as he could aswell as becoming a kind of personal therapist for him,which led to them being honest with each other,which meant izuku told shoto about his past with bakugo aswell as one for all..

It is a izukuxharem but a very small one which is jirou,momo,tsuyu and Mina

The chapters are probably going to be long like they usually are but I'm going to try make it a little faster,I'll end up putting out a chapter each day hopefully depending on how I feel but hope you enjoy :)