The alpha wolf walked away, not before taking a glance at the bloody beta wolf once more. His eyes were red with anger.

~~~~

Jaemin paced back and forth, an alpha wolf watching him closely. The younger wolves had to stay at the nursery building, while the older wolves had their meeting. It was driving the omega crazy not knowing what was going on.

"You know omega this pacing back and forth isn't probably helping you-" Jaemin stopped and turned to face the brown haired alpha. "Don't tell me what I can and cannot do strange wolf boy. This helps to calm me. My brother is out there with my father and my mother. You would be curious too if your mother was out there."

Jeno's face scrunched up, "Don't talk about my mother, Omega." Jaemin rolled his eyes, "Oh yeah? And why should I Alpha?" Jaemin started to pace back and forth again as the alpha boy was starting to get angry.

Suddenly the boy was shoved, his back pressing up against the nursery walls. "Because it does not concern you and is none of your business who my mother was. Keep her out of your unrespectful mouth."

Jeno went to leave but paused, "Also, I would watch that mouth of yours Omega. Talking to a strange Alpha might not be the smartest idea." Jeno walked away from Jaemin who had his mouth wide open in shock.

Who is this alpha and why does Jaemin want to know more about him?

~~~~~

Chenle stared at the beta he had missed for months. He could feel the warm tears that fell silently from his face. Jisung was sound asleep in the infirmary, with his head resting on Chenle's lap. His breathing was shallow, but would improve gradually over time.

Jisung was very pale and thin. His eyes were bloodshot and one was black and blue. "I missed you Sungie." Chenle signed as he tried to dry up his tears. He had to be strong for Jisung. Jisung was always so strong for him.

In the past, Jisung never ever made Chenle worry about his home life. He always was laughing and giving Chenle the whole world. He imagined he was happy and healthy. Why didn't Chenle know sooner so this wouldn't have happened.

"I know you are thinking about me Lele. I can feel it." Chenle smiled a bit when he saw his best friend's hands signing to him slowly. "How?"

"Because I always know Lele. I missed you so much." Jisung smiled and looked at his best friend who had started to cry more. Jisung reached up to wipe away a few of the omega's tears. He always hated to see Chenle cry. "Please stop crying Lele. It hurts me..."

"I just..I just know I could have done something if I had known..." Chenle ran his shaky fingers through Jisung's hair. "I...I could have prevented this.."

Jisung laughed a bit, "And what could you have done Chenle? The fact she even laid a finger on you makes me want to kill her again." Chenle shivered at the beta's words. Jisung rubbed his thumb over Chenle's busted lip, "If anything I'm sorry you had to go through any of this Lele. You are too perfect for this world."

Chenle blushed, "Stop Sungie.." Jisung laughed again as he slowly rose up to place a light kiss on Chenle's cheek. The omega missed when Jisung would give him tiny kisses here and there. He was happy his alpha was back in his arms again...

But where would Jisung go now?

~~~

10 months later

~~~

"Jaemin....Jaemin!" Taeyong was slowly making his way around his living room. He was trying to find his son who clearly was skipping out on what was supposed to be a very important day.