Entrance Exam

*At the front gate of UA*

Izuku says, " Hey Kaachan you ready." Bakugo replies " Of fucking course I am"

Izuku sees a girl falling and rushes over and catches her.  "It's not good luck to fall right before an exam." Izuku said.
???: "Thanks I dont know why I fell must have been nerves." Izuku just stood there of how cute this person was and since he was pale as fucking paper you could see the blush clearly kinda like a red pen exploding on a piece of paper.

Bakugo smacked him and said, "If you dont stop staring you might scare her off."
Izuku came back to senses and said, "Oh sorry we should probably get going."

They went in and got into their seats and Present Mic started talking....yelling
Mic: " HEY YEAH WHO READY!!!!!.......Wow tough crowd."

One meaningless robot and Iida being a dick head later.

Izuku was standing in front of the gate and saw the girl he saved he was going to check if she was alright until he felt a hand on his shoulder.

Iida: " She looks like she is trying to concentrate are you trying to distract her."
Izuku: " No I was going to check if she was ok that's all so mind your business bootleg sonic."

Then the buzzer ....buzzed i guess and Izuku was already on the smashing robots left and right.  He was running looking for more robots until he felt a rumbling and he saw the zero pointer and was about to make a run for it until he heard a voice.

Ochako: "Oww"
Izuku saw that she was hurt and he ran and he activated OFA and jumped and he pulled back his arm and yelled, " SMMAAAAASSSHHH!!!!"

The robot was instantly destroyed since it is OFA plus his super strength.  Izuku was so stunned at the damage that he didn't notice his injuries...he cant feel pain anyway but still. The next thing he knew he was falling.

Izuku: " Well fuck.....AHHHHH."

Izuku was slapped in this face he couldn't feel it but he knew what it was...

Izuku: " Hey why did you hit me."
Ochako: " It's because you were falling and I couldn't leave you to fall."
Izuku: " Uh I cant feel pain."
Ochako: "Oh. This got suddenly awkward."

Izuku: " Well I'll be going now." Ochako grabs him and says, " Not with those injuries."

Izuku: " What injuries- oh would you look at." He looks at his body and sees his arm and legs broken and half his hoodie obliterated. "Well damn that was my favorite hoodie."

Everybody looks at him like he is a mad man. Recovery girl shows up and ask if everyone is ok and people were ok and she healed Ochako Izuku insisted she didn't heal him.

Izuku healed back up in about 5 minutes and everyone was shocked that he had fast healing and on the way back to UA from the entrance exam test area he was talking Ochako learning her name and such and then she met Bakugo.

Bakugo: " Oi Deku who is the round face here?"
Izuku: " This is Ochako Uraraka and I saved her from the Zero Pointer."
Ochako: " You should have seen him he was whoosh and then wham the zero pointer was down"
Bakugo: " 0_0 what are you 8."
Izuku: " Kaachan be nice she is actually a great person."
Bakugo: "Whatever lets get you home your mom is probably worried."

Izuku and Bakugo started walking home and when they got to Izuku's house Bakugo said his goodbyes and left.

Izuku: "Mom I'm home."
Rea: "Oh your home we got new neighbors we are going to great them soon go take a shower and get changed."
Izuku: " Ok"

When they went to go great the neighbors they knocked and when the door opened Izuku saw someone he wasn't expecting.

Izuku: " Uraraka is that you."
Ochako: "Oh hey Sanko so you are our Neighbor huh."
???: " Ochako is someone there."
Ochako: "Uh yeah Mom it is our new neighbors."

They were invited in and they came in and started small chat.

Rea: " Hi my name Rea Sanko and this is my husband Chihro."
Chihro: " Hello"
Ochako: " Sanko huh are you his sister."
Izuku surprised pikachu face: " What No she is my mom."

Ochako and Fam: " WHAT!?
Ochako: "she looks young enough to be your sister."
Izuku: " What did you expect she is a zombie..."

Ochako and Fam:

Rea: " Izuku what did I say about starting off with that

Rea: " Izuku what did I say about starting off with that."
Izuku: " Oh sorry"

Ochako's Dad: "Well it seems you already know my daughter how." (He clearly sus of Izuku)
Izuku: " Oh I saved her from a giant robot from crushing no biggie."

Ochako's Mom: " Oh so your the pale handsome boy Ochako been talking about."

Izuku.exe has stopped working
Ochako.exe has stopped working

Parents: "Oops i think we broke them."

Then they ended up carrying Izuku back home and Ochako up to her room.

Yayy ending of chapter i honestly have no idea where i am going with this story and for now i am having writers block on my titan story but not this one so.....yeah bye from Dj

As wise man once said

Requiescat in pace bastardo

If you get the reference here is a cookie 🍪