Im not alive nor am I dead

So this is my second story dont worry I'm still gonna be working on my mha x AoT fanfic so yeah. Also I'm trying a new typing style to see if it works better for me.

*With 4 year old Izuku*

Izuku was outside doing basically nothing and then his childhood friend Katsuki Bakugo.
He said, "Hey Deku how are you doing?"

Izuku replied saying, " I'm fine and Kaachan i told you to stop calling me that."
Then at that moment some kids came up and started bullying Izuku.

Random bitch #1: " Wow you look so creepy and you want to bee a hero you would probably scare off people."

Bakugo replied to that saying, " And you would be lucky enough to get a job as a sidekick."

Bakugo then got in trouble for beating up 3 random bitches.

*timeskip a few years*

Izuku and Bakugo are both in their final years of middle school and they were in class and stuff you know school stuff.
Teacher guy says: " You all wanna be heroes and stuff blah blah."

Bakugo then says: " Don't lump me in with these extras only me and Deku will be able to go to UA and blah ego ego stuff."

On their way home they were walking until this slime thing came out and captured Bakugo and as if it was a defensive act Bakugo started launching explosions everywhere forcing Izuku back. The Heroes were doing next to nothing because  they didn't have the right quirks and it didn't help that Bakugo was setting fires everywhere.

Izuku: " Damnit if I had been stronger maybe Kaachan wouldn't be in trouble right now."
Izuku then looks at the face of Bakugo. He looked frightened and without thinking Izuku rushed in without thinking. He threw his backpack at the slime villain and it hit him in the eye.

Slime Villain: " Aghhh damn brat."

Izuku ran straight up to him and grabbed Bakugo.
Izuku: " Come on Kaachan.. JUST LET HIM GOO!!!!!!!"

Izuku pulls out Bakugo leaving a stunned Slime Villain.

Slime Villain then let out roar " GIVE HIM BACK"

At that moment All Might showed up and said, " Fear not everything will be ok because I AM HERE!!!"

Slime Villain: " Damn you ALL MIGHT!!!!" And at that moment All Might hit the Slime Villain sending him flying everywhere. After that Izuku was scolded while Bakugo was praised and All Might was surrounded by cameras and people asking him questions. After that Izuku went home but on his way home All Might came by.

All Might: " I AM HERE!!!!"

Izuku: " Wow All Might!!" All Might then coughs up some blood and goes to his skinny form. Izuku then says, " Not All Might."

All Might: " No wait it is me this just what i turn into when I exhaust my hero form."

*One boring OFA explanation and Izuku muttering over it later.*

All Might: " So are you Young Sanko ready to inherit my quirk."

Izuku: " Yessir but call me Izuku"
All Might: " Are you sure you are looking a little pale."
Izuku: " Oh that is just how I was born I am half zombie after all."
All Might: ".........WHAT!?"

*Next Day*
Izuku: " Bye Mom I'm going to train."
Rea: " Ok be careful and oh wait take your Hydrangea leaves."
Chihro: " Yes listen to your mother she bit my lip once because of that."
Rea: " Are you ever gonna let go of that."

With that Izuku left he didn't want to hear his parents play fighting. He met up with All Might and started training most of the stuff weren't heavy for him because since he is half zombie his brain limiters are always off. That all changed the moment he had to move them with All Might on them.

*10 months later*

Saying Izuku was tired was an understatement he was exhausted and he doesn't even need to sleep. On the morning of the Entrance Exam Izuku cleaned the entire beach and he was standing on top like a mad champion that conquered a dangerous foe ( idk what the fuck I'm saying)

All Might came out to see the trash but he saw nothing but his successor just standing on top of there he wasn't sweaty but he looked more dead than normal....hah.
All Might: " Young Sanko you have far past my expectations you have proven you are more than worthy of inheriting my quirk. Now EAT THIS."

Izuku: " huh 0_0"

All Might then explains why Izuku has to eat his hair and the author is lazy as fuck.

All Might: " Time to go young Sanko you must be excited."
Izuku responds, " Yeah and nervous mostly but I am very confident."

And with that Izuku went home to take a shower and eat his Hydrangea leaves and make his way to UA

Yayyy first chapter done and i am still gonna update my other story but eh lets see how my time works out hahaha T-T oki for real bye