Chapter 14 | You

Y o u ~ C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N
_______________________
*10 years later*

Ivory sat alone in the castle that is now considered hers. Ivory's parents, the former King and Queen had retired just a few years ago, leaving the responsibility on their daughter.

Princess Ivory Winters is now better known as,
          Queen Ivory Winters.

Surprising herself and even a few others, Ivory was actually an amazing ruler like her parents once were. She had grown out of her shy and quiet stage thanks to her best friend and love of her life, Draco Malfoy.

Draco Malfoy had both saved Ivory and died on the day of her unwanted wedding and not a day goes by where she doesn't think about the boy that became apart of her. She still smiles as she thinks of their past memories together.

_
The prince had attacked and even tried to kill her once she denied him, obviously being unsuccessful when Draco Malfoy got in the way.
_

Every night, Ivory sits in front of Draco's grave and tells him how her day had went. Although Draco isn't physically there, Ivory knew that he was listening to every word that she spoken. Ivory knew that he was laughing with her and crying with her as she rambled about the good and bad days that she had gone through.

Ivory had always kept the locket around her neck, refusing to take off one of the only reminders she had of Draco.

Inside the old, golden locket sat a picture of Ivory and Draco smiling widely as they hugged each other close. If Ivory had to guess, she believed that they were either 12 or 13 when that picture was taken.

It was one of the happiest days she had ever experienced. And it was all because Draco was by her side.

Ivory made her way to bed, getting under the soft covers and pulling out the old letter that Draco had written to her before the wedding. The letter where he admitted that he was in love with her.

Ivory felt a tear escape her eye as she read through the letter once again, having each word memorized as she has read it every day since his death.

She had and will always love him-
He had and will always love her.

Because

It was always you,

Draco Malfoy

_______________________
Y o u ~ C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N

The End