The skin Walkers

(This is what it means by the zombie deer)

Cole was walking down the street when he got a random feeling that he was being watched by something but he didn't know what. He turned around and he saw nothing was there but then one he turned back around he saw a Deer Staring back at him. Cole jumped out of his skin. "Oh god you gave me a heart attack Girl." Cole said to the Deer. But the deer looked at him funny. "Ummmmm ok bye now" Cole said turning around about to walk under a street lamp to wait for the bus, when he felt a hand like thing touch his shoulder. "What the..." he said while turning around only to see the deer lookin zombie standing on booth hoves and seeing this creature made him faint. He woke up the next day back in his bed. "Umm that was one crazy dream" he said looking around for his wife. "Honeyyyyy" he yelled looking around the house. He had gone in the kitchen to get a drink and saw a note on the fridge that read " Dear honey,If you are reading this, then its too late, It found me and it wants me dead, So I am probably dead right now, So you can call 911 but i'm dead Hugs and Kisses- Amy" "she.... She's dead?" Cole thought to his self, when he heard a noise from outside. " what was that..." Cole thought to himself, Cole thought nothing of it and started to walk back up the stairs to his bed room, Thats when he had heard a growl coming from under his bed. He jumped out of his bed a jumped on the old rocking chair in his room. ", WTH" he yelled as the growl only became louder. It sounded like a dog. Cole grabbed his flash light and he got off the rocking chair trying not to disturb what was under his bed. He got on the ground and turned the flash light on and looked under the bed. "HOLY SHIZ" Cole yelled as he saw a pair of red eyes staring at him.

He grabbed a shot gun off his dresser and pointed it at the strange creature, but as the creature came out from the bed Cole gasped as he saw the same deer standing on its hin legs, Cole thought he was sleeping still and said ",Im gonna wake up now,wake up,wake up,wake up, WAKE UP!!!!" The deer looked at Cole like he was crazy. ",Why are you yelling?" the deer said in a deep dark voice. Cole looked at the deer with a petrified look on his face. ",you...you... YOU CAN TALK?!" ",of course I can you stupid human,Im a deer im not stupid unlike you stupid swins" The deer said. ",Ok im gonna wake up and this isn't real, you aren't, im gonna wake up and see my wife and my daughter." Cole said taking a deep breath and releasing it,He did this for 10 minutes before realizing what this creature was. ",Your a skin walker... This is real life? What has this world come too? Why are you targeting me? What have I done to you to deserve this?" Cole asked the deer like creature. ",You know..." the deer said revealing her real self. ",Y...Y... Yosefina?" Cole said. "Yes you idiot" ever since you divorced me I became more aware of people I can trust... and I thought if I cant have you no one can." Yosefina said staring at Cole's eyes. ",YOUR F**** INSANE YOU DUMB B..." Cole got hit over the head by a chair. ",Thanks Oliver." ",Your welcome." Oliver said looking into Yosefina's eyes. ",What should we do with him?" Yosefina asked in a laughing matter. ",We should make sure he can't tell anyone where our location is,leave his phone here.We should go tell Ace. Tell him that we need to do the thing..." Oliver said looking at the floor. ", Ok, but first..." Yosefina stomped on Cole's head,not enough to make him bleed but enough to knock him out for an hour. Yosefina and Oliver put Cole's unconscious body in their van and drove toward their hide out. They were wanted criminals, They would get revenge on anyone who wronged them, They kidnaped and turned their victims into tacos or chicken nuggets,and they would turn them into one of them,cook then,and then eat them. Ace heard a van door shut. ",They must be back from their hunt. Hopefully they got some person for us turn them into food." Ace thought to himself. ",AY YOOOOO ACE CAN YOU GET ME A TOWEL?." Eloy yelled. There was a reason why Eloy got his name it means Chosen one. The name of a French saint. And when Eloy was a baby he spoke french when he was only a new born. ",SURE BIG BRO!" Ace yelled. After getting Eloy a towel, Ace heard the basement door creak open. ",Yosefina? Oliver?" Ace asked. ",Yes?" they both answered ", Did yall get some food?" ",yes!" they both said in excitement. ",You guys actually got some food, NOT any deers?" Ace said in a snarky remark. ",Yes." they both said smiling. ",Good, Tacos or Chicken nuggets tonight?" ",Ummm... I know its a little weird but can we have something else tonight?" Eloy said while walking out of the bathroom. Ace,Oliver, and Yosefina turned around to see Eloy with his hai dripping on the floor. "Can you go dry your hair better?" Yosefina said staring at Eloy's hair. "Let a man have his hair wet." Eloy smiled after saying this remark. "YOUR a man? But yet me and Ace have to pick up after your shenanigans you hullagen!" ",Yosefina and Eloy stop." Oliver demanded, but they didn't stop so Ace yelled "SHUT THE F UP YOU HULLAGENS!!!!" They all hated when Ace yelled he was loud and he can be scary at times. A couple of hours later they all went the basement where Cole was at and Yosefina went over to him and started to chock him until he suffocated ",HA! Thats what you get for cheating on me you skank! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" They ended up turning into stack and never getting caught, Yosefina felt better after eating, They drank his blood as soda. The end!

Hope you all enjoyed!